The Reason why we should shun Trump

The Reason why we should shun Trump and sentence him behind bars is his negative actions and on how he keeps on pushing others to their limit even making a bad influence on others to cause of his actions and the chance of a life time to try bring back Obama and the chance to re-fix all problems as it has to be united but not devided as the board walls are the massive problems as it's in the way of research to help our city's and towns to bring new idea's such as solar panels on the roofs of buildings or our own wind generator to gather more energy and on researching on small energy storages to help store energy into not only towns but city's and on using clean energy.

and without trump we would have a better future instead of a horrible future that's going on today and less ignorant's and way's to remove advanced pandemics that's been happening like the corona virus and the flu virus as well and someday becoming more advanced instead of being stuck Modern as it would help with using the mind and someday bringing the chance of special needs and normal people to unite in harmony instead of violence as it's the only way to unite the world but the one's that don't want to advance they have no choice but to advance to the better tomorrow we wish to happen.

but for the ignorant ones to advance their is some way's by just using basic solar power and wind power or if they want to they can try make old school steam power generators but resources are required to make the steam to rise up or if they want to mine alone they should focus on ore on the surface on the ground instead of making a cave to help mine.