The Reason Why the Hate Crime grows.

The Reason why Hate Crime grows is because of change as the good grows and the innocents get punished for the sins of the hateful as this must come to a close as hate must be banished and piece must be united as the Chinese American must be protected from the hate of the wrath of normal KKK as it was shown that KKK is all over the fave it is the same with Genophobic people that hade the Generation of Change like people rather prefer the new life of fairy's when they rather prefer the old school when the new generation rather prefer the fairy's as it's needed to help grow hope to around the world.

it's because of the change of President, the change of life style the change of the world that keeps on growing as we need chances of clean energy and possibly new way's to keep things moving along and keep our home growing to someday be guided to the day of advancing towards to the future as Cops are afraid of change and KKK is afraid of change when America should not think of it's old school self but looking on the wild side of the real change of what the world is doing bad due to Covid.

Canada is suffering the same rules especially my town of Prince Rupert when our town should know we are in need of support we are in need of better life and we are in need of a better mayor to show the example on why we need animals to bring piece and happiness cause our old mayor is still the money addicted freak that needs to know we need Respect we need future generation we need our town rid of Cannabis rid of Corruption that make the Sloth in people's souls grow as Sloth is never needed.

We need a way to push our self to try fix our home to not need to rid of Addiction so that way people would not go for smokes and Cannabis and that is the reason why the Covid infection spreads cause of Cannabis and Cigars that people do even Vaping could be the cause of the infection as it doesn't remove it but spread it as this is the source of the hate and the source of the chaos that is needed to be calmed and bringing back the order witch is required and requested to be heard so enough of the hate enough of the KKK enough of this sucky day's every day.