The Reason why we need furry's

The Reason why we need furry's more than ever is the time of hate still keeps on growing as the light is fading from our souls as people are no longer believing as these moments are the moments of needing hope needing something to believe in and to keep our dreams going and our happiness along with no negativity and the push back against hate crimes to bring back the love to bring back the piece and virtual gatherings and this one video can tell you so and to show the wishes and future idea's to help us go through Covid cause it's still far from the second cure before the first as some of you may not have the cure yet but remember we just have to believe and let the others now the Rainbow flag and the Transgender flag still remains.

young furry artists are still beginning their chances to survive high school and to push the bullying race to weaken them and keep them low to show how bully's embarrass them self's and to show how our imagination has no limitation and the reason of that would show us we keep on drawing and to keep on moving forward even it was easy through school through the hate through the rage and the abuse as young artists should not go through that ever.

Teen furry artists have it worst in high school cause parents may never understand the art but should support their sons and daughters for being this way since the day they graduated from their first day's of school before moving up a grade and to learn further on and to keep on believing that their is still hope out their and best to nerd out and geek out in those moments but they should never judge other furry artists on the way they draw their art just give them support instead of giving them hate.

their is nothing to give hate to but hating your self as you look in the mirror when you should think that cause this lecture is to the KKK cause the only one's you hate is your self cause their are nothing to hate for but your self from being something of small brains and to much brawn when you should take a see in real life but ho am I kidding Fantasy is the the new reality due to many people writing down story's or just drawing as it's one step close to finding love to finding your hopes and dreams and defend your friends hope's and dreams from their enemy's from the hate that try's to stomp on your art or your friends.