Kissin U

Hey guys! I know that I haven't recieved many views and reads on my last chapter. But I was bored so I wrote another chapter :) My goal is to write a chapter a day until Christmas break is over. Let's hope I reach my goal!

Anyways here's the latest chapter in It Happens! Hehehehe! I know I left you guys at a cliffhangers of sort last chapter. And I deeply apologize for that... hopefully this chapter helps with your anger... maybe?!?

Also a side note. I was listening to a lot of Taylor Swift and Brigdet Mendeler while writing this chapter. Let's just say that their songs inspired my writing a bit. If you guys haven't heard of "I Knew You Were Trouble" by Taylor Swift or "All I See is Gold" by Bridget Mendeler then you should definetley hear these songs while reading the chapter in Dani's POV.

Okay now, enough writing and I hope you guys like! And remember to fan comment and vote for me! Thanks so much!

bookdreamer2012

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cause when I'm kissin' you my senses come alive 

Almost like the puzzle piece I've been trying to find 

Falls right into place 

You're all that it takes 

My doubts fade away when I'm kissin' you 

Dani's POV

His lips were soft against mine. He didn't put too much pressure on them, but then again there was some pressure. And he began kissing me, like really kissing me. And what was I doing? Standing like an idiot not knowing what to do, I mean he caught me off guard, and this was like my first kiss! Then it hit me, Travis is my FIRST KISS?!? I had to put a stop to this, so I began to put my hands on his chest to push him back and give him an earful, when suddenly something snapped inside of me. This was my FIRST kiss! I was supposed to be kissing the guy like my life depended on it. You know like that kiss in the Titanic? Yeah, exactly like that. So I slid my hands up further and put them around his neck and began to kiss him back. He froze for a second, and I thought he was going to break the kiss. But he surprised me by covering the distance between us by pulling me closer to him. I felt like I was on cloud nine!

His tongue darted out begging for entrance. So I gave it to him. I mean it's my first kiss might as well relish the entire experience. He took no time and plunged his tongue right into my open mouth. God, it felt like heaven. He took it nice and slow, showing me the rules to this new game. His hands were everywhere. First his hands were on my waist, and they inched upwards slightly every time Travis deepened the kiss. I didn't realize we were moving, until my back hit a tree. I thought Travis would've broken the kiss right then and there, but he kept moving his hands up my back and into my hair. I felt him push himself closer to me, though are bodies were already touching. I felt sparks all over my body. I began to remove my hands from his neck and into his hair.

I finally broke the kiss, when I pushed him back a little. How do people breathe when they're kissing? I was breathing heavily when I said,

"What was that for?" I was surprised at the huskiness in my voice.

"I don't know," replied Travis with the same huskiness in his voice. His face was still inches from mine, his body was still touching mine, and his hands were still in my hair. And I felt I was going to die from my first kiss. I'm pathetic I realized, but I didn't care. As if realizing he was still on me, Travis jumped back a little.