Dinner With An Old Friend?

Sorry Guys! I have no idea what happened. This chapter is supposed to happen before my other chapter Ghost of You.... hopefully I'll get it fixed in time...... Sorry about that!

Picture of Austin to the side-------------------->

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four Months Later

Dani's POV

"Hey baby!" exclaimed Chelsea.

"Hey sexy," says Travis. Chelsea then goes to sit on Travis's lap. I roll my eyes at their exchange. That couple... always trying to have their hands on each other. I know what you're thinking. What the hell is going on? Well I'll tell you. Since Travis wanted me to still be his friend and Chelsea to be his girlfriend, Chelsea and I decided to call a truce. Now we tolerate each other as much as we can, and if someone is about to burst they leave. But that hasn't happened in a while so maybe we're making progress?

"Why don't you two just go get a room already?" Ryan and I say at the same time. Still kissing each other Chelsea and Travis flip us off. I turn and look at Ryan, and we both burst into laughter.

"Alright now you two, stop laughing," says Avalon, "if anyone is going to bash about their relationship it is going to be me!" This causes more outbursts from me and Ryan. Rolling her eyes, Avalon come sauntering toward us and says to Ryan, "I missed you baby!"

"I missed you more sweetheart!" exclaims Ryan. I smile as they begin to bicker. My best friend and her boyfriend were perfect for each other. Another surprise! I know, I know! Just let me explain.

The day that Travis called and told me that 'The Plan' worked, and told me that he still wanted me to be his friend, well how could I refuse? When I accepted to being his friend, I didn't know I'd be welcomed with open arms by the people who caused me so much torture before. After being welcomed, then all the invites came to go shopping and partying. Again I didn't say no, but I did bring along Avalon. No way in hell was I going to leave her behind when she was there for me since sixth grade! What kind of friend would I be then? Anyways after being in the 'in crowd' for a while, Ryan began to take an interest in my best friend.

One day while I was at my locker, Avalon full on tackles me to the ground.

"OWWWWWWWWWWWW!" I yell.

"Sorry!" exclaims Avalon, "but the greatest thing in the world happened to me today!"

"What," I start, "is this oh so great thing that happened that made you tackle me to the ground?"

"RYAN ASKED ME OUT!" Avalon exclaims.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH" we both scream together jumping up and down like idiots. I was happy for her that day, but my heart was still broken because of Travis.

"Earth to Dani?" Ryan says, "anyone home?" I snap out of my thoughts and swat his hand away.

"What do you want Ryan?" I scowl.

"Just wanted to know if you were okay," he says. I give him a small smile. I nod once and avert my gaze. Ryan's become like a brother to me. I love him to death, but if he breaks Avalon's heart, I've come to the conclusion that I'd beat him up, brother or not.

"So Dani," begins Avalon oblivious to the previous exchange, "do you have plans for tonight?"

"Sadly yes," I say, "Dad's best friend is coming home for a nice family dinner and he's bringing his son."