Dark Side

Everybodys got a dark side 

Do you love me 

Can you love mine 

Nobodys a picture perfect 

But were worth it 

You know that were worth it 

Will you love me 

Even with my dark side 

(Dark Side~ Kelly Clarkson)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 25

Dani’s POV

            I was in a bikini on the beach, sunbathing. It was hot. Really hot. I was beginning to sweat so I moved to a shady area. But when I tried to move, I couldn’t budge. It was like I was frozen on the hundred degree beach. I kicked and pushed, but I still couldn’t move. Finally, I brought my leg up as hard as I could and broke through. I was met with a loud groan. I woke up with a start. I looked around and saw that I was not in my bed. I started to freak out because I couldn’t remember anything last night. I vaguely remember asking Austin to have sex with me, but I was denied. Of course, my subconscious would only remember that when I was drunk. Oh my god! What if I got mad and ran out of the room because I was rejected, and some sleazebag saw me and thought I was an easy target? What if I wasn’t a virgin anymore? Oh dear god, what if I was raped? With all these questions in my head I almost didn’t hear someone groan. I turned slightly to see a male figure, with no pants, on the floor moaning. I begin to internally scream. I was raped by some unknown male who probably wanted me for a second and third round.

            “What the fuck was that for Dani?” Dear lord, the rapist knew my name. I was going to die. I was going to die in this unknown room with this unknown male. I heard the rapist get up and I began to panic. Was he coming back for more? Well sorry buddy, this girl is closed and won’t be opening back up for business. Oh god, that sounded so sick. Shaking my head, I made a plan to escape. I felt the bed move underneath me and I pounced immediately.

            “Take that! And that! And that!” I repeat punching and kicking the intruder.

            “Ow, ow, ow!” he said, “stop it Dani!”

            “No way you rapist,” I say still going at him, “you are not having sex with me without a fight!” I felt myself being flipped on the bed and the jerk used his hand to cover my mouth.

            “Hey, is everything okay in here?” asked a familiar voice. I knew that voice! It was Ryan, he had come to save me. I tried to scream and yell at Ryan, to tell him that I was going to be raped for a second time.

            “Yeah, everything’s fine. We’ll be down in a few minutes,” says the rapist. I heard the door shut. Oh no, I was going to be raped again, and this time I would remember it. I begin to whimper. Realizing that he still had his dirty hand on my mouth, he looked down and removed it. He brought my hands to my side and pinned it down so I couldn’t hurt him. Just as I thought he was going to lower himself into the proper position, he says, “Dani, open your eyes.”