Chapter 31 - Follow your Heart, Kiddo!

Heather's POV;

Standing in front of my full length mirror; Suzie was stood behind me straightening the majority of the wig that I had purchased, while placing a large curl through parts to give the element of fullness. Britt was stood in front of me; applying the right shades of eye make up to go with my outfit.

It had been Suzie's idea to have a theme to our little sister's party; between the three of us we had come up with the Villain theme, so here I was stood in a pair of olive green, skin tight leather pants, a lime green skin tight top making me Poison Ivy from the Batman series.

The wig I had purchased; was thankfully the exact same colour that Uma Thurman had, had her hair in the movie, a deep reddish colour with a couple of strands of yellow, making it appear a little darker than it already was.

"You really think that it looks ok?" I asked fussing with the chrome belt buckle that was shaped in to a golden leaf.

"Will you stop fussing honey, you look amazing!" Brittany announced.

Out of the three of us we had decided that I would get ready first, mainly because my make up was the most detailed and would take the longest out of the three of us to get right, we had already been at it for about an hour trying to copy the look from the one picture that we had managed to print off from the internet.

"You really think so?" I asked running my hands over my stomach to straighten out the skin tight top.

"We wouldn't let you go out if you didn't look beautiful honey," Suzie said stopping from doing my hair and watching me in the mirror. "You look amazing, so just listen to us ok?"

"Ok! I just...it has been a week since I saw Shannon and I want to look nice when I see him again..."

"Oh trust me babe, Mr Moore won't be able to keep his hands to himself," Suzie said pulling my hair back, kissing my cheek softly and went back to straightening the remaining strands before finishing it off with the last few curls.

"I don't know if I want..."

"You do too!" Britt giggled as she applied a light coating of cheek blusher. "And if you don't you're crazy,"

"I guess you're right," I smiled feeling my stomach fluttering at the thought of actually taking what Shannon and I had built to the next level.

"Seriously?" Suzie asked turning off the straighteners and placing them on to my dresser. "You're ready to...bump uglies?"

"Why do you have to call it that?" I giggled as the sound of the front door opening had the three of us turn stock still.

Barry knew the deal; we didn't want the guys to see us until we got to the club. My heart began to hammer desperately as the fleeting thought of it being Shaun passed through my head.

"Girls...? You here?" Deano called out and it seemed to be the three of us let out a long relieved sigh at the same time.

"In here Deano!" Suzie called back sitting down on my bed while Britt finished up with the make up, throwing cigarettes to me and our little sister, she lit up and inhaled deeply as the door to my room burst open. "What's going on big man?"

"I have news to share..." He replied moving in to the room, closing the door and smiling and Britt and myself before sitting down next to Suzie.

"News? What kind of news?" Britt asked reaching for the eye shadow and giving me one last brush of colour over my lids.

"Well...what would y'all say if I said that I was sticking around for a while?" He asked wrapping his arm around Suzie and looking from me to Britt and then to Suzie.