Goldfish

Demi came today, three days after I last saw her. We were on my bed, her back leaning on my headboard and my back against her chest. Her arms were around my waist and I held her hands while my head was against her shoulder. The TV had been off for a while since we weren't paying attention to it. Kissing kind of occupied our time.

"So, what are you going to tell your friends?" She asks breaking the silence.

"Nothing. I don't want to tell them. I'm sure you don't want them on your ass anyway." I said in explanation

"I like your friends. Dylan is a little intimidating but I don't want you to hide If you don't want to."

"Well, I'll tell the girls and Nate. But Aiden and Dylan, I'm keeping it from."

"To protective?" She asked holding me tighter to look at me.

"Yeah."

We went out to eat since Demi can't cook for shit. I love her, but if we get very far in our relationship like I plan, we might die of starvation. The whole time she was holding me in some way. She was holding my hand in the car, which she almost crashed because I was tickling her when I breathed against her neck when I was cuddling her. At the restaurant, we sat on the same side of the table. She held my hand under the table and I sneaked in feather kisses on her neck. Apparently, she was only able to kiss me like she did at Applebee's because the place was practically dead.

"Stop." She laughed when I kissed her sweet spot just behind her ear. I discovered it this morning by accident.

"Why?" I pouted.

There was a moment when our faces were close together before she closed the gap. Out lips met briefly, but the passion was there nonetheless.

"I want you to. Or else." She said brightly

"Or else what?" I said kissing it again. I heard a quiet moan escape her lips. I looked in her direction and decided to mess with her.

"Eventually that sound will be a lot louder." I whispered husky in her ear. She punched me and went to the other side because her being next to me was a danger.

We drive home and the sexual flirting stopped. She said if I fucked with her hormones without planning on going all the way through again is be grounded from hugs AND kisses for a month. She probably wouldn't last but still.

There is another comfortable silence. I thought about what they would do. Monica would probably fangirl. Nate would tell us to 'wear protection' because he's him. Jenny would be happy for me and I'm guessing Katia would be the same. But what about the public? Demi's friends, family and fans. What if they don't approve.

Demi seemed to sense my frustration because she slid out from under me to straddle my hips and kiss me deeply.

" I want food." I say mid kiss. Demi laughs and then groans when she lets go of me and grabs something from the kitchen cabinet.

"Let's play a game." She says when she returns.

"Um..." I said nervously.

"It's not sexual I promise." She laughs. "Unless you want it to be." She flirts jokingly, grabbing me and pulls me against her chest, standing on her knees. We both laugh and she lets me go, removing her pelvis from mine.

"Ok. So, open your mouth and try to catch it. I'll do my best to get it in your mouth."

"Are you going to tell me what it is?" I ask

"Goldfish. Open." She instructs.

When I open my mouth, a small fish cracker hit my nose. I laugh and feel around for it before throwing it back at her. My laughing stops when I hear a crunch.

"You caught that?" I ask.

"Yeah."

"How?"

"Same way I caught you. Magic."
----------------------------------------------vote and comment! It's short but I'm dedicating this afternoon to Labile Compassion so I'm doing this in school.
Questions:

Who do you want to see more of?

What moments do you want more of?

How soon do you think they will end up a couple?