Two eyes down

There is this eerie silence between us, the only sound coming from the engine that runs beneath us. She doesn't respond so neither do I. I was about to pull away from her, remove my knees that test on either side of her hips. However, I'm nearly choked by her jerking my shirt, slingshotting me to her lips again, like last time, but quicker.

"Yes. Fuck, yes." She finally, smiling against my lips.

"Good because the way that was going, as you would say, I think I'd have a heart attack." I tease, earning myself a slap in the arm from my girlfriend. Go me! I don't actually do it, but I'm clapping while jumping up and down like Brenda song in Zach and Cody suite life. Cheesy yes, do I have a choice as to what connections my head makes? Hell nah.

"I feel like I need to take a victory lap." Demi says out of the blue after sitting up and I mold myself to fit against her.

"For what?"

"I finally got you."

"Your in a relationship with two eyes down. Congrats. You must have got yourself a winner."

"I did."

"Wait what?" The sincerity in her voice scared me. She actually thinks I'm worth more than a friend or something to do. I'm pretty realistic, I know what I am and what I'm not. For example, I'm not stupid. But I'm not smart either. Now this amazing woman is speaking to me like I'm not a dime a dozen with a dent in the side. I know I am, she's the diamond in the ruff not me. If anything, I'm the ruff.

"You can't see what I do. Not just because you can't see, a lot of it isn't physically actually. You are beautiful. I'll give you that, but what I'm drawn to is your personality and the way you think. Your so no intentionally deep it's crazy, and you've taught me some things I never thought of before. Like, since the night we talked about it, I'm always fascinated that I am reading a book or writing simple lyrics. The perspective you look at the world is so different, it's like every time I talk to you I'm in a different world. I've never felt that. You're at such a disadvantage physically, but you're ten, a hundred, a thousand steps ahead of everyone mentally and spiritually. You're special, Natalie. No one can deny that, not even you."

I kiss her on the lips for a couple seconds, long enough for me to soak in her taste and warmth, but not long enough to get attached. Then the car turns sharply and stops, telling me we're at the house. Everyone asleep is woken up and the girls and Dylan take the staton wagon to their complex. Demi wanted to leave, but one sharp 'hell no' from me and she gave in. She would sleep with me, she was too tired to put up much of a fight.

The second we got inside, she picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. She was gentile though, I was carried bridal style and her footsteps were so soft you'd think we were walking on air.

I told Demi she could use my clothes, knowing she didn't plan on staying the night.

"We're a couple now." Demi notes with a smile when she joins me under the warm comforter in a large t shirt and her underwear. Her legs automatically hugged mine while her arms snaked around my waist. The only difference is this time I'm facing her, I don't have to worry about accidentally sucking her face in the night.

"Mm." Is all I come up with. I love talking to her but it's tomorrow already. I'm too pooped for words.

"See you in the morning." Demi says kissing my forehead, crooking her neck just to unearth it from the crook in her neck. I lean up and kiss her on the jawline afterward and I can feel her face shift into a smile against my ear, where her head now rests. I have not felt so at home in such a long time.

The sun blazes on my face, Demi's long hair blowing in the breeze coming off the ocean. I chase her down the sandy beach, tripping because of the lack of stability the sand provides for my feet. Neither of us look graceful playing our own game of tag, but that doesn't matter, were the only ones here. I finally catch up to my ,now,girlfriend and jump on her back, causing her to both giggle and fall. As she was falling she grabbed me by the waist and turned, making it so fell on top of her when she landed.

The sun was starting to set on the coast, lighting the sky pink and Demi's face golden. Her lips are slowly leaning in, inching closer and closer every second. I happily oblige and close the gap. Her hands move to my cheeks as the kiss gets more intense her tongue soon pushed past my lips and she keeps moving, roaming, up and down my body, letting her hands go where they desire.

"No, not so soon. Patience, Baby."I say softly.

"Come on babe." Demi whines." You know you want this just as much as I do." Her dragging her teeth along my neck and nibbling roughly gives me the warning. Once it gets past this I will have significantly less influence on the situation.

"Demi, no!" I push her off but she just looks at me and rushes back.

I only blink, but now what used to be Demi is a ventriloquist doll. It's uniform small looks at me. The evil wooden thing wears a black suit and his hair is painted on, the glass eyes staring back at me are alive with an inhuman sort of evil. I'm screaming at the top of my lungs, calling for any sort of outside help. This thing has an unbelievable amount of strength, too much for me to be able to move. I am not i repeat not getting raped by something that has a mans hand up its ass half the time. It doesn't even have a heartbeat. Do dolls have dicks? Doesn't matter, I don't plan on finding out. Apparently those few seconds is enough for the doll to plan out how to do things while I'm paralyzed from moving.

Because the next thing it does is touch me.

----------------------------------------------well, that was a shitty chapter. Oh well, vote and comment:) it means a lot. We're over 500 reads! Thank you so much, you're all fabulous.

Questions:

What do you think Is significant to Natalie about the last part of the chapter?

Should Natalie and Demi tell the group of friends they're official?