Chapter Twenty-One | Threesome ending

I kinda wanna go follow him, you admitted. "Hey, I'll be going now."

"Oh? Why?" Shinobu asked curiously. Honey laced her tone. Her voice always seemed to sound like a melody. It's soothing.

"That's a secret," you winked, grinning. You hopped away before Shinobu could pry the answer out.

"Hey Giyuū!" You called out to the raven-haired boy. He turned around and nodded to show that he acknowledged you.

The two of you walked in silence. You didn't like to start conversations while Giyuu just barely talked in general.

"How was your day?" The painful silence was killing you so you decided to ask him some questions, maybe get some interesting answers out.

"Good," he replied simply. What did I expect? A whole paragraph?

"Uhm, do anything fun or interesting today?"

"No."

"Nothing interesting? Are you sure?"

He hummed in response.

At least talk, you grumpily muttered mentally.

You couldn't think of anything else to say so you just hummed. What song? You didn't know. It just suddenly popped up in your head and it sounded beautiful.

"That's a nice song." Giyuu said softly, his eyes not meeting yours.

"I agree," you continued humming. You would prefer talking but it was enough to stop the awful silence.

————————

It was around 5 in the afternoon. "Ah, what a lovely afternoon." You sighed in relief. You could finally have a day off. Having to keep your guard up 24/7 is really painful and tiring.

"Hey Y/N!" Sabito waved, walking towards you.

"Oh hey Sabito!" You waved back.

You liked talking with Sabito. It was relaxing and you'll never have to worry about awkward silences.

"How's your day going?"

"Good, you?"

"Mine was fine." You didn't know what word to describe your morning. Relaxing? Awkward?

"I'm glad to hear that. Anyways, I have something to ask you."

"Oh? Go on." You instantly looked him in the eyes and arched a brow.

"Do you like anyone?"

"Yeah! I do!"

"O-Oh..." Sabito's heart dropped, he frowned.

"Shinobu's like a younger sister to me! So of course I would like her!"

Hope arises again in Sabito's wounded heart. "I meant love. As in crush."

"Hm." The question wasn't hard, yet it confused you. Did I like someone? "I'm not particularly sure."

"I see." The pale peach haired boy tried to keep himself from frowning.

"Why'd you suddenly ask that question?" It was fairly suspicious.

"Ah it's nothing," He chuckled nervously.