☀︎︎•≫────≪•☀︎︎❈ Chapter Five ❈ ☀︎︎•≫──── • ☀︎︎

Giyuu's POV:

Giyuu always felt empty whenever Y/N wasn't with him. He could tell that Sabito felt the same. But everything changed when Y/N showed up right in front of him, smiling.

He couldn't believe his eyes. She was in front of him, elegant and pretty as ever. "Hi, I'm Y/N L/N. I hope we will be great friends." she greeted then lifted her head. Giyuu noticed her looking at him once, but she looked away like she forgotten who he was. His face made a shocking look. He always had this empty and blank look on his face, but this time he was shocked. He felt like his whole world was crashing down on him. Why was karma coming at him? What did he do wrong? He clenched his teeth so he wouldn't disrupt the meeting. He wanted to scream. To wail. But he kept all that inside on him, making that same blank expression.
He focused his mind on the weather. 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑑, he thought while smiling. 𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑌/𝑁.....

"Hello." A voice rang in his head. He whirled around to see Y/N, waving at him.

"Oh! Erm hello." He waved back, slightly nervous for some damn reason. 𝐴𝑟𝑔𝑔𝑔, 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑?, he thought to himself, frustrated.

"You seemed surprised to see me."

"I do?" 𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑙?!?!, he thought again. He wanted to scream in frustration but kept that all inside of him, not wanting to lose his cool in front of Y/N.

"You do. Actually, you remind me of someone. I can't quite remember though..." Y/N said thoughtfully, bringing her pale peach colored index finger to her mouth.

"Ah-I see." He started but was interrupted by a chilling breeze. His blue eyes darted to Y/N, but she seemed unfazed. Like the cold doesn't bother her at all while the rest of the hashira's was shivering from the sudden coldness.

"Who's there?" Rengoku called out at the same time he did.

A extremely weird and sinister laugh rang out in the courtyard. "Is that how you treat a guest?~" the sinister voice asked, whoever the voice belonged to seemed joyful to see us all tense.

"We weren't expecting another guest." Kanae, the insect pillar, answered warily.

A young man with a moderately toned and muscular body jumped down from his leaders' house roof and looked straight at Kanae with a joyful look. "Hi! I'm Douma! It's extremely nice to meet you!"