「 Chapter Seventeen 」

A/N: Before I start this chapter, I just want to share something with you guys. My friend, xXcuddleandcryXx , created her first book. Now, onto to the story.

Sabito's POV:

Y/N...She's missing?

I remembered seeing Giyuu running towards me with a panicking aura. His face clearly expressed that he was worried. "Sabito! Have you seen Y/N?" He asked. She's missing? I shook my head, his worry spreading onto me.

We spent hours, if not minutes, searching for Y/N. But we found nothing. Where could she have gone?

We knocked on Kagaya Ubuyashiki's door, and when he let us in, we were to worried to sit.

"What's wrong my fellow children?" He asked, his blind eyes following our every move. He had a smile, his usual smile, on his face. Was he not worried that Y/N was missing?

"Y/N. she's missing." Giyuu was the one to deliver the awful news to him, but Kagaya didn't gasp. Nor did he widen his eyes in surprise. He just echoed the exact word Giyuu said, "Missing?"

I could see that he was trying to stifle a laugh and poorly failed. "Pardon me. Ahem." Kagaya cleared his throat before placing his frail hands on his lap. "Y/N is not missing so you have nothing to worry about."

But that didn't calm me and Giyuu down. It just made us wonder, where did she go then?

"Do you have any clue where Y/N is?" I asked, hoping for an answer that could calm my nerves down.

"No, sorry." Kagaya answered with a calm tone, unlike Giyuu's panicking tone. Hearing this made me even more worried for Y/N, my friend, and most importantly, the girl I soon to realized I loved.

"Do not worry my children. She will be back the day after tomorrow,"Kagaya added, making Giyuu and I calm down, just a tiny bit.

I glanced at Giyuu, knowing his exact thoughts. He glanced at me again, his gaze held worry. My thoughts were just like his when we exited Kagaya's estate.

( This is short. Wow )