「 Chapter Fourteen 」

A day later, you returned with good news for Kagaya Ubuyashiki. Proud, you stepped into his big estate, decorated quite formally yet plainly. "So, what news have you got for me, Miss L/N?" He asked when noticing your strong aura.

"I bring good news Kagaya Ubuyashiki." You started and continued after a big deep breath, "Tanjiro and his sister don't seem to bring any harm. I met them in person just to be sure."

"Ah-that's good." He chirped with you nodding in agreement. "Thank you for taking in this mission."

"It's nothing!"

"But I am still thankful."

"It's nothing compared to fighting demons! I actually enjoyed doing this mission!" You said bluntly.

"Really? That's good to hear." Then he added smugly, "The Water Pillar along with Sabito dearly missed you."

"Eh???" Y/N blushed.

"Y/N!" Giyuu and Sabito burst through Kagaya's door without permission, but he didn't seem to mind.

"Oh hey Giyuu and Sabito. I'm back." You giggled, seeing their performance without you here. But on the inside, you were flustered that they missed you so much.

"Where did you go?" Giyuu bombarded her with questions, worry written all over his beautiful face. 

"I was sent on a mission. Sorry if I worried you." You apologized, still giggling with laughter. "And Giyuu. I don't remember you being so worried about anyone."

"You didn't come back. For two days." Sabito sighed before continuing, "So of course we would be worried."  

"Are you saying I'm weak?" You gasped, pouting as you crossed you arms together. For them, it seemed cute.

Giyuu's POV:

Y/N. Where was she? I couldn't find her. Does Sabito know? I glanced around nervously, having a panic attack on the inside. Was Y/N safe? Where was she? That question always seemed to barge in my mind, but I didn't care.

"Sabito! Do you know where Y/N is?" I asked, running up to the peach-colored hair boy. Sabito just shook his head, but I could tell he was just as worried.

After hours of searching ( Some breakdowns included ), we knocked at Kagaya's door. As soon as we heard "Come in," we barged in panting.

"What's wrong my fellow children?" He had this carefree smile on his face. How is he not worried? I thought and furrowed my brows but shrugged it off.

"Y/N. She's missing."

[ AHHHHHHH! Sorry if I didn't post so much, I had to catch up with all my school stuff. And sorry if this chapter was short, I'll try to make it longer next time. :D ]