「 Chapter Fifteen 」

"Missing?" Giyuu could tell he was trying to hold in a laugh that was about to burst out. "Pardon me. Ahem." Kagaya cleared his throat before placing his frail hands on his lap. "Y/N is not missing so you have nothing to worry about."

Giyuu tried containing his fear for Y/N being killed but couldn't. His eyes flickered else where, his hands began to fidget, and droplets or sweat soon appeared on his worried face.

"Do you have any clue where Y/N is?" Sabito asked.

"No, sorry." Kagaya answered with a calm tone, unlike Giyuu's panicking voice. Hearing this made Giyuu even more worried for Y/N, his friend, and most importantly, his crush.

No one knew he liked Y/N, not even Sabito. Y/N was just as clueless. Whenever Y/N was around, he would always approach her with the blank face, hoping she wouldn't notice the smile that he was trying to cover. And she never did. She never noticed.

"Do not worry my children. She will be back the day after tomorrow,"Kagaya added.

Back? Will she be back? How could he be so sure? What if-

Sabito knew what Giyuu was thinking and threw him a wary glance. He could tell that his friend, Giyuu Tomioka, was out of his mind with the worry he has for Y/N. Giyuu caught his friend's look and stopped the thoughts from entering.

The two of them bowed once more before heading out of Kagaya Ubuyashiki's estate.

Giyuu paced around for a day, sweat dripping off his face every second. His worry was obvious to everyone now. How his veins would pop up like he was using a lot of muscle to concentrate on his thoughts. He even ignored Shinobu's snarky comment about him not having any friends. "Is something going on Tomioka-San?" Shinobu asked the guy she used to bully.

Giyuu stayed silent without even sparing a glance at the shorter female.

"Tomioka-San! Are you angry?" Shinobu asked again with a smile, but anyone could tell she was angry.

No response.

Shinbou frowned, stopping in her tracks. "Tomioka-San!" This time, she was on the verge of shouting at the guy she used to bully. It was unusual for him to be so...quiet. Not like he isn't, but it was too weird.

Finally, he turned around with a face that looks like he was trying to hold back tears. "Tomioka-San? Are you...okay?" Shinbou asked with concern lacing her beautiful and calm voice.

"Yes...no...I'm not fine. I'm worried. Y/N's gone and Kagaya isn't worried at all!" He cried without tears in his stunning blue eyes.

"I'm sure she's fine. She's strong, remember?" Shinbou hesitated before saying with a smile on her face. But the smile never appeared. It was gone. Her usual smile couldn't carry the tears and concern she held within herself.

"How can we be sure?"

The Insect Pillar knew that he was right. He was extremely right. How could they be sure something terrible wouldn't happen to Y/N, but the only that came out of her mouth was, "Let's just believe in her."