「 Chapter Sixteen 」

"Y/N returned? With no injures right?" He asked with his friend right beside him.

"Y-Yes. She returned with no injures sir." The boy who delivered this message stammered, surprised since he never saw Giyuu like this before.

"Where is she? Tell me!" He shook the boy's shoulder, demanding an answer.

"At Kagaya Ubu-Ubuyashiki estate." The boy kept stammering from surprise and fear.

Quickly, he hurried to where the Kagaya's house was. Love deeply overcomes him as he sees Y/N come in his house. Before he knew it, his body was already moving to hug her.

"Oh hey Giyuu and Sabito. I'm back!" She grinned with happiness, giggling.

He sighed in relief and Kagaya Ubuyashiki caught it.

"Where did you go?" He asked, worried for the girl he loved the most, but terrified to tell her in case of rejection.

"I was sent on a mission. Sorry if I worried you." Y/N apologized, still giggling with laughter before adding smugly. "And Giyuu. I don't remember you being so worried about anyone."

"You didn't come back. For two days." Sabito sighed before continuing, "So of course we would be worried."

"Are you saying I'm weak?" Y/N gasped, pouting as you crossed she arms together. For him, it seemed adorable, like a tiny dog throwing a tantrum.

[ This is short-sorry :( ]