•≫────≪•◦ ❈ Chapter Nine ❈ ◦•≫────≪•

Y/N's POV:

"W-What?" You stammered, taken by surprise. A faint red color made your cheeks rosy.

"It's alright if you don't want too..." said Giyuu, his tone was a tiny bit sad.

"Wha?- I'm sorry if I made you think that! I would love to go with you!" Y/N smiled joyfully, tears filled your E/C eyes.

"Really?" The Water Pillar was shocked that she had said yes. Was he thinking she would say no?...

"Of course! Why wouldn't I?"

"Well, I though you would say no..."

"You dummy! Of course I wouldn't say no!" You gently punched him at his elbow.

Taking the hint that it was a joke, he winced.

"Wahhh! I didn't hurt you did I!?" Gasping, you brought your hands to your mouth.

"Of course not! You're too small and fragile to hurt me!" Commented Giyuu, he sounded a bit prideful.

Y/N gasped furiously then made a 'Hmph' sound as you crossed your arms together.

"I'm joking! You're really strong." The raven-haired boy quickly added.

"I am? Thank you!"

"What are you guys talking about?" Sabito's usual tone interrupted you from saying something, but you didn't mind.

"Oh! We were talking about something random," This felt so nice. Chatting about things with friends....

Why? Why did you feel pain whenever Giyuu, Sabito, or yourself said friends? Weren't we friends?

Again goes the pain.

My heart seems to want to burst.

Did Giyuu and Sabito feel the same? Did they feel the same pain as you felt? What was the cause?...

"Y/N?" Sabito murmured in your ear, making you blush again.

"Huh!? Yeah?"

"You were dozing off again."

"I was?"

"Yeah. You're were." Giyuu cut in before Sabito could speak. Sabito threw his friend a small glare but turned back to Y/N.

"I must be very tired then," you chuckled nervously.

"Is there something wrong?" Sabito urged her to say something.

"I-I'm fine," you answered with a surprised glance at Sabito. He was never a pushy guy. He was always calm and collected, but right now, he isn't calm and collected, he's worried and panicking.

"You should rest..." Both the two boys chorused, it was like they practiced saying the same thing at the same time. Even the tune seemed the same.

Chuckling, you replied with a warm smile and turned away, walking back to your chambers.

But the pain started to come again. You felt...loved yet sad. Was it because you had some kind of sickness?

Wait-

Was it because you loved them more than a friend? 

【 This version is with Sabito in it, I will make another version where Sabito isn't in this 】