「 Chapter Twelve 」

"Good Morning Kagaya  Ubuyashiki." Y/n said when he beckoned her to come inside his estate.

"Good Morning Miss L/n." His usual smile made her day better.

You stepped inside, careful not to bump or touch anything. "If I may ask, why did you ask for me?" Asked Y/n with no intention of being rude in any sort.

And Ubuyashiki didn't take it as rude, he just smiled and answered your question, "Well. There is a mission for you and you alone. It may be hard, but I think you can handle it."

It made you flush hearing how supportive Kagaya Ubuyashiki was. "What is the mission about?" You asked after the slight blush on your face disappeared.

"There is this boy with his sister that has been turned into a demon, I need you to spy on them then come back after 2 days." You widened your eyes at the word sister. You missed your family. But it isn't like you could visit them, they're dead. You have no living relatives, so any word about family makes you recall the deaths of your own family.

That sounded fairly easy to Y/n, spying on some kids isn't that hard. You have him a nod before exiting his estate, Sakura Trees filled the area with their beautiful pale pink petals. "Hey Y/n!" You saw Sabito running towards you with worry written all over his face.

"Hm?-Oh hey Sabito." Y/n gave him a small wave, regaining her usual self, smiling.

"Is there something wrong? Why did Kagaya Ubuyashiki call you over?" Sabito asked, hitting you with questions you solely cannot answer.

But the only thing you could say was, well the only thing that came out of your mouth, "I'm fine. You don't need to worry."

Still, that tiny sentence couldn't reassure Sabito that you were fine. You could tell that he was still anxious, seeing how jumpy and nervous he was. Then what surprised you was that he took a deep breath and calmed himself down, which he usually doesn't do when something weird or bad happened to you. "Please Y/n. Please tell me if there is something wrong. I could help you."

Still surprised, you replied with a small "Okay." You wanted to tell him. You wanted to rant all your problems to him. Your lips quivered. It was a good thing Sabito didn't notice it. Y/n took a deep breath like how Sabito did and said, "I don't know what to do. I just miss my family."

"Oh. I understand." Sabito opened his arms for a hug which you gladly took, hugging him tightly like a little sister. For right now, it feels like having a living older brother. But Y/n didn't like Sabito as a brother, she liked him as something else. What was that feeling? Was it just family love? Or was it love?

That thought made you jerk back to the present, blushing in Sabito's arms. His head rested on yours, you could feel his breath on the top of your head.

"I'm sorry..." You murmured, pushing yourself away from him.

"Hm? Oh, it's fine." Grinning, Sabito rubbed your head, "So are you feeling better now?" You simply just nodded as a reply. "Ah, good."

"I have a mission now so I better be on my way." said Y/n with your usual eager smile. Before you walked out of Sabito's sight, you added, "Thanks for the hug Sabito!"

"Your welcome." Was the last word you heard from him when you disappeared from his sight.