Chapter 69

We flew to Paris in the morning, I felt bad because Liam had hardly slept and he could barely stand.
He refused to let me carry my own stuff and carried everything we had brought for our three day adventure. I asked him on more than one occasion if he was tired; he said no, but as soon as we got on the plane he fell asleep before we even took off and slept the whole way to Paris.

I probably would have slept too, but I didn't really feel like waking those people on the plane who could, so I read a book instead.

We landed in Paris and got to the hotel, Liam and I immediately went to our room. I laid on my back and tried not to breathe closing my eyes.

Guigs stood over me at the edge of the bed. I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

"Y'gonna make it, darlin'?"

I glared at him "Come here and I'll stab you in the stomach and we'll see how you feel after"

"Four times, aye?"

I nodded slowly

"What's it feel like?"

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "You're joking me, right?"

He shook his head a little sheepishly. "I'm curious" he shrugged.

"Got a knife?" I asked "I'll show you”

"Babe," Liam scolded me like a child "No need t'get hostile"

Hypocrite

I looked up at Guigs who was now sitting on the edge of the bed by my head. "It fucking hurts, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy"

He nodded with wide eyes and then he spoke again. "Can I see it?"

I scoffed shaking my head and glaring at him. "No you can't see it"

He just snorted with a laugh. "I'm only kiddin', babe" he got up from the couch and went into the bathroom.

I pulled myself up into the sitting position with a great deal of difficulty and frowned as Liam came over and helped me stand.

"Don't call me babe" I muttered

I jumped clutching Liam's arm and gritting my teeth in pain when someone pounded on our door.

Liam went to answer it once he was released from my vice grip.
Noel burst in with Bonehead and Tony right behind him.

"We're fuckin' starving, do you lot want dinner or what?"

"What'd y'have in mind?" Guigs asked coming in from the bathroom.

"Some fuckin' posh place called Tallievent"

I laughed "Right Noel, because you guys are the picture of what being posh is; this'll be a blast"

"Are y'comin' or not?"

"Oh I'm definitely coming"

I wouldn't miss this train wreck for anything.

We got to the restaurant and stood outside; Liam looked up at the sign and laughed.

"What's so funny?" I frowned

"Who calls a restaurant Taily-vent?"

"It's French babe," I laughed a little rolling my eyes "It's pronounced Tal-ee-van"

"Still the epitome of French, Lyla babe" he smirked "It's kinda sexy"

I rolled my eyes and we went inside. We were all dressed in the best outfits we had, jeans and t-shirts, but we still got seated. I wonder if they had a dress code.