Chapter 13

I woke up with the next morning afraid to open my eyes. I could already feel my splitting migraine starting. This was not going to be a good day.

I suddenly realized how warm I was. I turned over, burying my face in the pillow still refusing to open my eyes; throwing the blankets on Liam. He groaned kicking them off.

"Too fucking hot for blankets"

I frowned into the pillow realizing it wasn’t Liam; I looked up at the same time Noel turned his head. My whole world froze for half a second before we both screamed realizing who we'd woken up next to. It was like something I'd seen in a movie.

Both of us pulled the blankets back up to our chins. "NOEL, WHAT THE HELL!"

"THE FUCK ARE Y'DOING IN MY BED?!"

I jumped feeling someone move on my other side. I turned to see Liam frowning in discomfort, his eyes squeezed shut. "Will you lot shut the fuck up?"

"Oh my god...” I sank back into my pillow covering my eyes.

"Liam, you useless twat, get the fuck up...” Noel shouted, obviously by now immune to hangovers of this magnitude, allowing him to pick up where he left off abusing Liam.

This elicited a groan from Liam, as he turned his body once again to lie on his back, his pillow now crushed against his face by his arms.

Noel, unfortunately, was right. At this rate, if we didn't drag our asses out of bed now, we never would.

"He's right" I muttered, not realizing how hoarse I'd been until I'd attempted two full words in succession.

"Liam, babe, come on...” I started, rubbing my palm against his exposed chest.

"I'm fucking hungry, come on...”

I was too hungover to hope that anything other than whining would work.

Another groan from beneath the pillow, but no movement

I just rolled my eyes pulling the blanket around myself. "Where the fuck are my clothes?" I sat up slowly, careful not to make any sudden movements as Noel swung his legs over the side of the bed.

"Here" he bent and picked up a shirt off the floor throwing it behind him in my lap.

I unfolded it and frowned. "This is Liam's, where's mine?"

"Probably still out in the street" he smirked at me looking over his shoulder before he stood up pulling on a pair of underwear.

I blinked pulling on Liam's shirt. "What?"

"I believe you said you no longer needed it because you were now the Jackie Kennedy of rock 'n' roll"

Liam laughed from under the pillow before pulling down off his face. "Was that before or after she stood out on the balcony screaming that she fucking loved Paris?" He asked looking at Noel

"Just after I think"

I shook my head. "Oh fuck off, I did not"

"You did" Noel nodded before tossing my underwear on the blanket. “And we aren’t even in fucking Paris”

"I'll bet you don't remember dancing on the fucking table either"

"Oh come on" I rolled my eyes pulling myself out of bed.

They both burst out laughing as Noel pulled on his jeans. "That was specially for Bonehead though"

"I quite enjoyed it" Liam remarked with another laugh