Chapter 6

"Liam?" I called, listening for a response as I look around for my dress; not finding it.

There was a soft knock on the door before it opened and Noel poked his head in. "He's run off"

"You knock on your own bedroom door?" I smiled.

"When there's a pretty girl in my room I do"

I felt my cheeks flush red as he came into the room. "He ran off and left you to babysit, again?"

"Babysit?" He smirked. "I was told you could handle yourself."

"I can" I nodded "But it's not every day I wake up naked in a bed that's not my own."

"It's not every day I come home to a girl in my bed that I didn't put there"

I smiled laughing a little. "Have you seen my dress?"

Noel shook his head. "No" he pulled off his own shirt tossing it to me. "Liam probably put it in the washing."

"You don't have to give me the shirt off your body" I laughed.

"You're just going to strut 'round naked then?"

I giggled shaking my head pulling on the shirt. "Fat chance."

"You'll be needing a pair of these too" He tossed me a pair of boxers from a drawer. "I know those black panties aren't Our Kid's"

I laughed manoeuvring myself under the sheets pulling on the boxers. "They might be; maybe your brother has a fetish."

Noel just looked at me sideways before he shrugged.

"You seem strangely comfortable for finding a naked woman in your bed" I threw the sheet back climbing out of bed.

"Better than finding a naked Liam"

I looked at him with wide eyes. "You've found a naked Liam in your bed?"

Noel shrugged before he turned back towards the door.

I jogged out after him. "Whoa, whoa, whoa" I slid between him and the wall before stepping in front of him pushing my hands flat on his bare chest. "Naked Liam in your bed?" I repeated dropping my hands looking at him.

Noel just laughed. "Don't read too much into that, he was smashed, passed out in my bed."

"Naked" I laughed

"Naked" Noel nodded as I sat on the couch. He went to the kitchen. "Hungry?"

I nodded. "Do you want any help?"

He shook his head. "You like cereal?"