Nightmare

Jungkook Pov :

I smiled as YN kissed my cheek.

"Good night Kookie"

"Good night cupcake"

I pressed my lips on to hers, kissing her gently. She wrapped her arms around me as I switched off the table lamp besides me.

Pulling her closer by her waist I buried my face in the crook of her neck. I kissed her skin softy before going to sleep.

(After an hour)

I slowly opened my eyes as I heard some crying sound. I looked besides me and saw YN shaking while her eyes were tightly closed.

"Babe what happened? "

I cooed and started stroking her hair. I started panicking as tears poured down her eyes continuously.

"Babe wake up"

I shook her a little and she opened her eyes. She quickly hugged me and started crying. I hugged her back while patting her.

"Jungkook I had a nightmare"

She clenched her fist on my sweatshirt.

"It's ok babe. I'm here"

"It was very scary"

"Shh cupcake stop crying. It was just a bad dream hmm? "

I kissed all over her face to calm her down as her grip onto me tightened.

"You want to cuddle?"

She immediately nodded her head making me smile.

"Now forget all about that dream. It's not true ok? And I'm here so don't worry"

I kissed her lips as we both stayed into that position for a while.

"Babe do you think you can sleep now?"

She shook her head and hugged me tightly.

"So shall I make you a cup of hot chocolate? Your favorite!! "

She smiled brightly at the mention of her favorite drink. Chuckling quietly I kissed her.

"Ok then wait here I'll make it for you"

I was about to get up from the bed but YN held my hand.

"Please don't go. I don't want to be alone"

"Aww come here"

I leaned in and she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and her legs around my waist. She was clinging onto me like a koala as I went to the kitchen.

I gently put her down on the counter before preparing the ingredients of hot chocolate.

YN looked at me as I was making her favorite drink.

"Are you ok now?"

"Yes"

She replied making me smile. After I was done making hot chocolate, I poured it into a cup and gave it to her.

"There you go princess"

"Thank you Kook"

I smiled as she took a sip of the drink.

"So how's it? "

"Sooo good"

She gave me a thumbs up and I giggled.

"Obviously it would be cause your husband made it"

Her cheeks immediately turned red as she hit me on the shoulder with slight force.

"Yaaah you are my boyfriend not hubby"

"Whyyy don't you want me to be your husband in future??? "

"Stop teasing me Jeon Jungkook!!! "

I chuckled as she whined and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Let me taste too"

I leaned in towards the cup but she pulled it away making me frown. But soon it turned into smirk as I kissed and licked her lips, tasting the hot chocolate that I made.

"It's indeed very good"

She glared at me and I gulped.

"Hihihi drink it fast come on"

I giggled quietly looking at her angry yet cute face.

After she was finished with the drink I carried her bridal style to our bedroom.

"Now sleep well cupcake"

I kissed her lips and cuddled her.
It had been 20 minutes as she kept on tossing from left to right and vice versa.

"Babe are you still thinking about that dream?"

She looked down ignoring eye contact with me. I quickly held her chin making her look at me.

"This won't work"

I said and hovered above her.

"Babe we'll do something real quick"

I kissed her lips as my hands went down to remove her shorts.
Whenever we make love she always sleeps well so I thought that this would be a great way to put her to sleep.

I inserted my hand into her underwear and rubbed her clit in a circular motion making her moan.

"Jungkook ah"

I fastened my pace after a while. I entered two fingers inside her and at the same time I sucked her neck. My long fingers slammed into her heat roughly.

"I'm close"

"Cum babe, cum for me"

I rubbed her clit with my thumb as my fingers did it's work.

Her legs shaked and she screamed my name as she came on my fingers. Her chest moved up and down as she was breathing heavily.

I kissed her lips and pulled my hand out of her underwear. I looked at her as she tried to calm herself down.

Taking off her damp panties I threw it in one side of the room. I pulled her night shirt down to cover her thighs.

I then laid down besides her and pulled her into my embrace.

"Good night love"

I said and looked down at her expecting a similar reply but she had fallen asleep already. Giggling quietly I kissed her forehead.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

( I'm sorry for not posting these few days. I had work from college 🙃)