Honeymoon

( Continuation of Nervous)

Jungkook Pov :

I smiled as I wrapped my arm around YN's waist leading her into the hotel.

After my proposal we got engaged and then held a private wedding with just our parents and close friends.

I smiled remembering about the events occurred just a few days ago. I was so lost that I didn't notice my wife pulling me out of the elevator.

I looked at her and pecked her forehead as we both walked around the hallway, finding our room.

Fiddling with the keys, I opened the door of our room to see our luggage already there. I scanned the surroundings.

Red light, candles and flower petals all around. I smirked at the room I picked for us.

I turned my head to my beautiful wife to check her reaction.

"Jungkook don't you think this is too much?? I mean it's really erotic"

I frowned at her reply but wrapped my arms around her waist, back hugging her.

"Oh princess come on its our honeymoon, it should be special"

I said and placed a kiss on her exposed shoulder.

"But -"

"Shhhh"

I kept my finger on her lips while slowly caressing them. Smirking at her I quickly removed my jacket while she looked at me shook.

Before she could even process everything I carried her and placed her down on the soft mattress of the bed while hovering above her.

"What are you doing???"

I smiled at her obvious question and leaned closer to her, our lips almost touching provoking some sensations to my body.

"What do you think I'm doing Mrs Jeon??"

I teased as I finally placed my lips on hers, but not moving them.

"I'm doing what we came here for, my beautiful wife"

I answered while she rolled her eyes making me pout.

"Don't roll your eyes at me babe"

I whispered in her ear and licked her ear lobe. I frowned as she pushed me away gently and kept distance by placing her small hands on my chest.

"Kook we need to fresh up, go down eat dinner and roam around a bit and explore since this is a new place for us"

She said while I scoffed.

"But I want to explore you"

I said with a smirk which didn't work as she got up from the bed while going towards the bathroom.

"Have patience dear husband"

I chuckled as I looked at her back.

(Time skip)

"You look gorgeous babe"

I complimented as I saw her wearing a black dress which I bought for her.

"You look handsome yourself Kook"

"Of course I do"

She giggled at my reply and I smiled, wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Let's get going huh??"

She nodded her head at my question and I kissed her forehead before leading her down to the lobby.

(At dinner place)

I kept my hand on her thigh and caressed it from time to time as we waited for our food to arrive.

"Oh it's so beautiful there"

She pointed at front and I turned my head to that direction to see a park decorated with colorful lightning.

"You want to go there afterwards??"

She nodded her head like a kid and I giggled, pecking her lips.

"We'll go after dinner ok??"

"Okie"

She said being all excited while I smiled looking at her.

After we had dinner we went out to the park she kept on mentioning. Intertwining our hands together we walked down the lane.

"Let's click photos here"

She said looking at me with her puppy eyes and I nodded my head, taking off my phone from my pants.

After a small photo session we went further to see a giant wheel.

Before she could even open her mouth I pecked her lips.

"I know you want to ride it, let's go"

Laughing, smiling, shouting and being total crackheads we enjoyed our moment in the ride.

After that we roamed a bit longer, ate dessert and were finally back in our room.

"I'm exhausted"

She said taking off her shoes and lying on  the bed.

"But it was fun"

"Yeah"

I agreed with her as I laid down besides her.

"Let's sleep for tonight and then make babies afterwards. We have almost a week to stay here"

I winked at her while she blushed making me giggle.

"Good night babe"

I said pulling her closer to my chest while I wrapped my arms around her tiny body.

"I love you cupcake"

I kissed her forehead as she hummed.

"I love you too Kook"

❤❤❤

To be continued..........

How was this????