Moving in with him

YN Pov :

I sighed as I placed the last box of things on the floor of our new house.

"Aish it's so heavy"

"Just like you"

Jungkook cooed and I glared at him.

"Shut up you muscle bunny"

He giggled wrapping his arms around my waist while back hugging me.

"This place is so beautiful just like you"

He kissed my cheek and I blushed. We just moved in to our new apartment that we bought not less than 4 days ago.

"Jungkook"

"Hmm??"

"How about we rest first and then arrange all the things?"

"Good idea"

He kissed my forehead before leaving my waist.

"I'll just go get some food ok?"

He asked and I nodded my head, since the kitchen and all the utensils were not ready to be used yet, we had to buy food from outside.

"Ramen for me"

I shouted as he grabbed his jacket and went out. I sighed and plopped on the couch covered with white sheets.

After Jungkook came back with food, we ate together and rested in each other's arms.

"Let's get back to work"

I announced before escaping from his tight grip.

"I am in charge of the kitchen while you are in charge of the living room and we'll set the bedroom together ok??"

He nodded his head and we started moving all the things to its respected places.

Our house was not that big but it was beautiful and cosy. The view outside was also so pretty. We chose this together and I have to say it was a wonderful decision to move in with him.

I smiled while placing the utensils in cabinets of the kitchen.

(Time skip)

I sighed as I finished setting all of the things in the kitchen. Wahh it doesn't look that bad , I said in my mind while looking at my work.

I then went to the living room to see Jungkook placing a vase on the small table.

"Are you done??"

"Yes babe. It looks good doesn't it?"

I nodded my head and pecked his lips.

"Good work"

I smiled and he giggled. We then went to our bedroom with the remaining boxes. Just as we entered the room Jungkook immediately sat on the bed.

"Woow it's so bouncy. It will be great when we'll make love, right babe??"

He said and I glared at him.

"Don't be mad babe. You don't look good at all when you are angry and beside what I said is right, isn't it? We'll make love"

"If you'll be like this then no"

"Aww don't be like that"

Ignoring his cute whines I started taking out our stuffs from the big boxes and arranged them.
______________________

"It looks good here"

"No I want it there"

"Heck no. It will be hung here"

"No there"

I sighed while looking at him. We were having some disagreements as to where our photo should be hanged. It was a picture that we took not too long ago. He had his arms wrapped around me while I had my hands wrapped around his neck as we both smiled at the camera.

"Jungkook it won't look good here"

"It won't either look good there"

"Ok fine do whatever you want"

I said angrily and sat on the freshly cleaned bed.

"Babe I am sorry. Let's put it where you want"

"No need you can put it there"

"No here"

"No put it over  -"

I was cut off by lips pressed against mine. I slowly kissed him back as he kept the photo frame aside and hovered above me.

He kissed and sucked on my neck, leaving marks all over my skin but before he could go further I stopped him by placing my hands on his robust chest.

"Where do you want it??"

He asked and I pointed at the particular direction. He smiled at me before pecking my lips.

"I'll go and hang it"

He got up from above me and hung our picture on the wall.

"Happy??"

He asked while coming closer to the bed. I nodded my head and he giggled pulling me into his embrace.

"Such a baby"

He said and booped my nose while I whined.

"I love you babe"

"I love you too Kook"

❤❤❤

(How was thissss?? )