Cooking Together Part-1

(Hey does anyone know about Jimin's picture above? Where is it from? First of all is it true? If you know please tell me,please)

YN Pov:

"JUNGKOOK!!"

I shouted his name for the 100th time in his ear but no movement. He is dead asleep.

I opened the curtains letting sunshine (Hobi) hit his face. He just groaned and turned another side. Is this guy serious??!!

"Jeon Jungkook wake up!!!! "

I tried almost all ways to wake him up but my efforts went in vain . I suddenly got an idea and I smirked to myself.

I got on the bed and hovered above him. I pinched his nipples and he woke up with a shout. He suddenly got up and as I was on top of him I lost my balance. And before I fell he quickly caught me.

"Are you ok YN? "

"Yes"

"Is that a way to wake your husband?"

"I had to use the hard way since you didn't get up earlier "

He didn't say anything but glared at me.

"Why did you wake me up? "

"You don't remember? You said you'll cook with me today and you were sleeping for hours"

He cursed under his breath and looked at me.

"First give me a kiss 😘"

"Eww no go away"

He chuckled as I got away from him.

"Get ready and come down stairs"

He just nodded and I made my way down stairs to the kitchen.

As I was preparing ingredients I felt two arms wrap around me.

"What are we going to make today YN? "

"First let me go second we are making ramen and a cake for dessert"

"Ok" He let go of me and stood beside me.

"What should I do YN? "

"Wait for my orders" He chuckled before nodding.

"Mix these ingredients"

He suddenly wrapped his one hand around me and another took the spoon out of my hand, mixing the ingredients together.

"What do you think you are doing Mr Jungkook? "

"Doing what you said"

"I didn't say anything about wrapping your arms around me! "

"Is it so? I'm sorry "

He said but didn't remove his arm from me. I pulled away from his grip and said.

"You give me that I'll mix it you just go and cut the vegetables"

"Ok" He went to the other side of the kitchen and I sighed in relief. But soon he came and stood behind me

"Which vegetables do I have to cut? "

"I have taken it out already. It's there"

I pointed towards a direction and he winked at me before going. Gosh what is happening to my heart?!!!

I was doing my thing but suddenly I heard 'ouch'. I quickly look at Jungkook's direction, he had cut himself.

I rushed to him and held his hand which was bleeding.

"Hey it's ok it's not that big deal YN"

Is he stupid? So much of blood is coming, the cut is so deep.

I quickly wiped his hand with my dress and took his finger in my mouth to stop the blood
(What am I writing??!!! I don't think this make sense)

He was just standing there starring at me.

"Are you worried about me? "

"Yes of course. Now come I'll treat your wound" I was about to take him to our room where the first aid kit was there but I got pulled back by Jungkook. His hands were on my waist and our faces so close

"Do you love me YN? "

( I know you can't understand.Wait for the second part your all doubts will get cleared )