Argument (Smut)

Jungkook Pov :

I sat down on the couch and Areum sat on my lap making me smile brightly.

Areum, my and YN's beautiful daughter. I giggled slightly as she played with my hair. Just then YN came to the living room. Ignoring my presence she looked at Areum.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yess mommy"

"Then I'll make dinner ok? "

Areum nodded her head and YN went to the kitchen without even sparing me a glance. I sighed recalling about the things happened two days ago.

YN has been ignoring me since I forgot her birthday. She gave me many hints about it but I was so busy in work too notice it. I apologized many time but she won't even talk to me. And I was missing hugging and kissing her.

Sighing again I looked at our daughter.

"Princess why don't you tell your mom to talk to me?"

"But you forgot about her birthday"

Like mom like daughter I swear!!!

"But I didn't do it on purpose princess"

"Hmm let me think. Ok I'll help you but on one condition dad"

"What is it?"

"You have to buy me chocolates"

"You naughty girl"

I pinched her nose as she laughed.

"Ok ok I promise I'll buy you chocolate. Now go to your mom"

"Ok daddy"

She quickly went to the kitchen as I slowly followed behind.

"Mom daddy wants to talk to you why are you ignoring him?"

She said and YN turned around looking at me.

"Tell your dad to talk to me himself"

She glared at me and continued with her work. I sighed again and Areum came running towards me.

"I'm sorry daddy. Mom doesn't listen to me"

"It's ok princess. Go to your room and play with the toys"

Giving me a nod she went to her room and I went to YN.

"Babe"

I wrapped my arms around her but she pushed me away.

"Babe why are you turning a small issue into an argument?"

"Small issue?? Ok then I'll forget about your birthday next time and you'll see how much it hurts"

I cursed myself . I shouldn't have said that.

"But babe I already apologized. I'm sorry. See I said it again. Please forgive me cupcake"

She turned her back towards me without giving me an answer. I swear I'm going crazy now.

"Call areum. Dinner is ready"

Sighing again I went out from the kitchen and went to my princess's room.

(Next day)

Today I was determined to make YN talk to me. I can't tolerate this forever. Talking to myself I went to Areum's room. YN had gone to work and I had a holiday today.

I'll give my babe her birthday gift tonight, I said smirking to myself.

"Did you take all your clothes and everything you need princess?"