Caught red handed

YN Pov :

I smiled looking at my reflection in the mirror. I was wearing a long black dress and I also wore few ornaments.

I'll be having dinner with Jungkook and his parents so I was every excited. Checking myself out for the last time I grabbed my bag and went out.

(At Jungkook's house)

"Good evening Mr and Mrs Jeon"

I bowed while greeting them.

"Good morning dear and you can just call us as Mom and Dad"

"Ok" I shyly said.

"And go upstairs, Jungkook is there. He came home now. After spending some time with him you both can come down for dinner"

"Ok mom"

I said and and went upstairs to Jungkook's room. Without even knocking the door I went inside to see my fiance shirtless.

I blushed hard looking at his broad back. He suddenly turned around taking me by surprise. I looked at his abs for few seconds and then stared at his face.

"Is my babe enjoying the view??"

He asked while coming closer.

"I-i am sorry. Just change I'll b-be outside"

I was about to exit his room but he held my hand and pinned me onto the door.

"I missed you"

He hugged me tightly while peppering small kisses on my neck. I unintentionally let out a moan as he bit my skin. I looked up to him to see a smirk on his face.

Without wasting any time he smashed his lips onto mine, kissing me with love. But it slowly turned into a passionate kiss. He held my waist and turned me around.

I tried to push him off but he didn't budge. Finally after struggling I broke the kiss while breathing heavily.

"When did you come babe??"

"Just now. Your mom said that you came home so where were you??"

I asked as he caressed my waist.

"I went to buy a gift for you"

"Really?? I want to see"

"I'll show but before that kiss me"

He pouted and I giggled. I pulled him closer by his neck and kissed him. He started walking forward while hugging my waist.

My legs soon hit the edge of the bed and in no time I was laying on the bed while he hovered above me. His lips now went down to suck my neck and I moaned his name.

But just then -

"Oh my god"

Our heads turned around in sync to see Jungkook's mom on the door.

"I caught y'all red handed "