Baby boy

YN Pov :

I sighed and rang the door bell of our house. It soon opened showing an excited bunny.

"I missed you Noona"

Jungkook said and hugged me tightly.

"Awwie my baby boy"

I giggled and ruffled his hair. After some time I slowly pulled away to look at his face.

"I love it when you pet or ruffle my hair"

He said with red cheeks and I chuckled pressing a kiss on his cheek. I removed my coat and washed my hands while Jungkook followed behind me.

"Noona I cooked dinner but I don't know if you'll like it"

He said fiddling with my shirt. I smiled taking his hands in mine.

"I am sure it will be good"

I said making him grin.

"Come Noona"

He pulled me to the kitchen and we both sat on the dining table as he served food in two plates. He looked at me nervously as I took a bite of the food he made.

"How is it??"

He asked with his doe eyes and I gave him a thumbs up.

"It's amazing!!"

I complemented making him smile. We ate together and after cleaning up we went to our bedroom.

"Kook I'll just go freshen up ok??"

He nodded his head and I kissed his cheek, getting up and going to the bathroom. After taking a long relaxing shower I dried myself and wore my nightdress.

I went to our room to see Jungkook sitting on the bed. I went near him and sat besides him.

"Noona can we cuddle??"

He asked cutely and I smiled.

"Of course"

I said and pulled him to my embrace. He laid his head on my chest as I caressed his hair. I was so tired that I didn't notice I fell asleep.

Jungkook Pov :

"Noona"

I called out but didn't get any answer. I slowly looked up to see her sleeping peacefully. I then laid my eyes on her chest in front of me.

I gulped looking at it. I couldn't control myself and I slowly pushed her night shirt down having access to her breasts. She wasn't wearing anything underneath.

I then quickly attached my mouth to one of her breast and started sucking it.

YN Pov :

I moaned loudly as I felt my boyfriend sucking my skin. Breathing heavily and sweating I opened my eyes and looked down to see Jungkook actually marking my skin. It wasn't a wet dream after all.

"Jungkook"

I called out and he immediately stopped his actions and looked at me innocently. How the heck does he looks so pure after doing a dirty thing??!

"Noona I am sorry to disturb your sleep but can we do it now??"

He asked shyly and I giggled shaking my head as a no.

"Jungkook not now. I am really tired and exhausted. I want to sleep maybe some other time??"

He looked down sadly but it quickly turned in to a grin.

"It's ok Noona. I understand"

I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"My good boy. Now come let's sleep"

He was about to lay his head on my upper body but I stopped him.

"No, if you sleep on my chest again then you'll get horny"

I said making him giggle. I then pushed him down on the bed and hovered above him. I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck.

His big hands immediately made their way to my waist, holding me firmly.

"Good night Noona, sleep well. I love you"

"I love you too Gguk"

I pecked his lips and went to sleep in his embrace.

❤❤❤

(How was this???

Do y'all like it? 🥺🥺)