Date

(It's a continuation of Office Hours so read that first. And thank you so much for 12.7 k reads ❤❤❤)

"I have been working my ass since morning. I will feel good if I'll spend some time with you. It will give me energy"

"Ok then"

I said and he smiled pulling me into a loving kiss.

"Let's go"

He held my hand and when we were about to go he suddenly stopped.

"Babe I have to check the files Mr. Kang gave. So go ahead and wait for me in the car. I'll come soon"

He pressed his lips on my forehead and I went out of his office. I reached to the parking lot and found Jungkook's car but it was locked and I didn't ask him for the keys. Shit I cursed by myself. Guess I have to wait for him to come.

I leaned against the car and took out my phone to pass some time. After some time I felt someone in front of me so I looked up.

"Hi pretty lady what are you doing here all by yourself? I work here in this company and ahem you are exactly my ideal type. I would like to have your number I don't think you would mind that "

Jungkook suddenly came out of nowhere and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to his body.

"But her boyfriend minds"

He glared at the man and he bowed apologizing

"Don't you ever come near my girl " Jungkook growled and the man ran away in fear .

He then turned towards me .

"Did he annoy you or touched you in an inappropriate way? If so I'll kill that bas-"

I quickly cut him off by a kiss.

"I'm fine Jungkook let's go"

Jungkook Pov :

I was boiling in anger at how this man asked my girl's number in front of me! I was so ready to kill him but I cooled down once I felt her lips on mine. I smiled and kissed her back loving the sensations she was making me feel.

"Let's go" I obeyed her request and opened the door of the car. We both got inside but I was still angry at that man. I'm going to fire him I smirked to myself.

"What are you thinking let's go"

She said and I immediately turned on the engine. My one hand was on the steering and another holding YN's hand.

"Where do you wanna go for date Kook?"

"Anywhere you like babe"

"Will it be ok for you if we just go home? We'll have our date there"

"Yeah it's absolutely fine with me" I smiled and kissed the back of her hand.

( Time skip - at home )

YN pov:

"Jungkook are you serious? Go change your clothes. I have dressed so prettily and you are still in your work attire!! "

"This suit looks good on me don't you think so babe? "

"It does but for now take it off-"

I quickly shut my mouth realising that the sentence came out wrong. I looked at him and he was already smirking.

"Wait I didn't mean it that way"

"Then what way babe?" He came forward  but I quickly pushed him

"Stop teasing me and go wear something nice "

"Ok" He chuckled and went upstairs to our bedroom to change meanwhile I ordered food for us.

I quickly set dinning table and put candle all around it to make it romantic. Jungkook soon came down stairs wearing black hoodie and jeans.

"Food will come soon. Take a seat till then "

We both sat at the dinning table and I could see Jungkook checking me out from time to time. I was wearing his favorite dress which was a bit revealing. I was feeling so nervous because of his stare but luckily the door bell rang and when I was about to go he held my wrist.

"You are not going to open the door in that dress"

He gave me a stern look and I understood what he meant. I sat down on the chair as Jungkook went to take our order.

He soon came back with lots of food in his hands.

"Did you order all this? "

"Yes I am very hungry cause I skipped meals and I'm sure we'll finish that much of food"

He sighed and sat besides me.

"Babe please don't ever skip meals "

"Yes I won't" I said and pecked his lips.

"Now it's time to eat " I said in a funny way which made Jungkook laugh.

As we were eating I noticed some crumbled food near his lips so I leaned forward to wipe it.

"Jungkook wait you have something near your lips"

I took a tissue to wipe it. I could see him nervous as our faces were inches away.

"All Done" I was about to lean back but he held my neck and smashed his lips on mine kissing me hungrily. But I soon pulled away.

"Not now" I warned him and he mouthed 'ok'

As we finished eating Jungkook took out his phone and played a romantic song.

"Would you like to have a dance with your handsome boyfriend? " He asked offering me his hand.

"Handsome? "

"Why don't you find me handsome? "

Yes you are so fucking handsome and hot like a full course meal no like a whole buffet that I want to eat everyday.

"Hmm No" I lied and he held my hand pulling me closer.

"Now?"

I slightly shook my head. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me more closer. He cupped my face and asked again.

"How about now? "

If I say no again I don't think I'll be able to walk for days

"I guess yes "

"Guess?! " He chucked and then stared at me.

"I'll give you give five seconds to change that"

"Ok fine you are very handsome Daddy~~"

I smiled innocently teasing him.

"Daddy?? Hmm I like that" He smirked at me, his hands going up and down my curves.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and we moved along the mucic. He placed his head on my shoulder and started kissing and sucking on my neck leaving red and purple marks.

I felt something poking so I looked down just to see that he had a boner. He noticed it too and smirked at me.

"Now help daddy with his problem"

             (What did I just write 👁👄👁)

                                  🥴🥴

Y'all saw my profile pic? My inside gay is coming out for Moonbyul

                                  👁👅👁