Attention Part -1

JK POV :

I am here sitting on my bed trying to get attention from my girl who's busy reading a book from past one hour.

How can she ignore her handsome boyfriend. Is that book more interesting than me?

I am getting crazy here while she's there lost in her own world. I just want to spend some time with her.

I want to cuddle with her. Hold her in my arms and kiss her. But she won't even spare a glance at me. I have to do something.

Her hands was resting on her knees, holding a book. I took it as opportunity to get her attention.

I came in between her thighs, and pop my head up so she could only see me and not that boring book.

"Yah! I told you don't disturb me. I am reading a book. Can't you see? "

And she pushed me away from her. I guess it was the 3rd time she ignored me.

"I just want to cuddle with you babe"

"Well we do that every time, now let me read the book. This part is so interesting. Matilda discovered her special power. Don't disturb go"
(I read Roald Dahl's books very much 🤭)

She is so stubborn. I guess this will not work.

And besides our pet Yeontan ❤(Tannie) is also asleep. I am so lonely. Both my loved ones are ignoring me. 🥺

I decided to make myself some coffee to refresh myself.

I went to the kitchen and made the two of us some coffee. And I saw Yeontan was still asleep.

I returned to our room with coffee and Damn. The sight in front of me was amazing.

Y/N was on her stomach reading her book. While her skin was showing because of shorts and small crop top she was wearing and her legs up in the air. Her hair in a loose messy bun. She was looking so hot.

                   (It's cute 🤭 here)

                   (It's cute 🤭 here)

I placed the two cups on the table near.

She doesn't know where this will go tonight 😏😏 .