Sneaky

(Check out Jeon_time_ 's new book called "Daddy"
&
_xiaanan_naya_ 's book "Kim Taehyung oneshots". It's really amazing. You would like it. And please give it some love : )
_____________________________________

YN Pov :

Closing off the shower button I wiped myself with a towel and then wrapped it around my naked body. Sighing I went out of my bathroom and grabbed another small towel to dry my hair.

My eyes widened the moment I saw my boyfriend standing in front of me looking at me with a smirk.

"Jungkook what the fuck are you doing here??? How the heck did you get in here??!!"

I started panicking while he just scanned my figure with his eyes.

"Jungkook this is not my home that you can come in any time. This is a freaking hostel and if we get caught one thing is for sure that you'll get kicked out but with you I would also have to pack my luggage and move out!!"

Jungkook Pov :

She continued blabbering but my eyes were somewhere else. The way small droplets of water from her wet hair fell down to her neck and then travelled between the valley of her breasts, I licked my lips at the sight.

"Jungkook leave!!"

She said sternly but instead of listening to her I went towards her and wrapped my hands around her waist.

"You smell so good babe"

"Of course I would, I took a shower now"

I giggled at her answer and tightened my grip on her.

"You always smell good"

"Thank you Jungkook but you should go now"

I frowned and pulled away.

"Babe do you think I sneaked in your hostel and climbed up to your room's window just to go back?? Give me a kiss first"

She sighed but quickly pecked my lips.

"You got what you want now leave"

I giggled at her frustrated (trusfrated) self.

"No I want more"

Not waiting for her to reply I pressed my lips onto hers, kissing her with love and passion. I dragged her to the bed but lost my balance on the way so I fell on the bed while she hovered above me.

She quickly pulled away and got up, adjusting her towel that prevented me from seeing her beautiful body.

"Jungkook I am saying for the last time, please leave!!"

She pleaded but I just spread my legs in the front and made myself comfortable on her bed.

"No"

I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Jungkook leave while I am being nice otherwise I'll call the security saying that there is a pervert in my room"

"Cupcake how could you say that?? I am your fucking boyfriend!!!"

She just smirked at me telling me about the things she could do to get me out. I smiled internally thinking about the secret weapon I could use on her.

I quickly made cute puppy eyes at her and pouted.

"Babe please please please let me stay here for tonight. I really miss you Cupcake please"

"Ok fine!!"

I smiled in victory and satisfaction hearing her.

"I have to change my clothes so close your eyes"

"No"

I cockily replied and she glared at me. After trying to persuade me to close my eyes she finally gave up and changed in front of me.

I smirked and bit my bottom lip looking at her.

"Aren't you going to wear nothing underneath??"

I asked as I saw her putting her night shirt on directly.

"No since I want to sleep comfortably at night"

She answered while climbing on the bed.

"Good for me"

I said with a small smirk on my face and she looked at me confused.

"Huh? Did you say something??"

I giggled shaking my head as a No.

"I didn't but babe please don't be mad at me. I swear I'll go early in the morning without being noticed by anyone"

I said trying to convince her more. She just nodded her head and I smiled quickly pulling her into my embrace.

"I missed you soooooo much"

I kissed all over her face making her giggle.

"How were your exams babe??"

I asked as she laid her head on my chest.

"Ok I guess. I got 81 % out of 100. Others got much more"

She said with a sad face and I held her chin making her look at me.

"Babe you worked hard on it so you should be proud of your marks. Don't compare yourself to others and be happy. I am sure you'll do so much great next time"

I smiled assuring her and she pecked my lips taking me by surprise.

"Thank you Kook"

I grinned pulling her more closer to me.

"It's ok princess"

"I love you Jungkook"

"I love you too Cupcake"

She smiled at me and I joined our lips for a sweet yet passionate kiss.

❤❤❤❤❤

(I had fun writing this and I actually love this imagine a lot!!

How about you guys??)