Late night Part-1

Y/N Pov:

It was almost nine PM and I made the dinner ,Waiting for my boyfriend Jungkook to come.

Time passed by quickly and it was 10 PM. No messages or phone calls from him. I was hella worried about him. Where will he be, what would he be doing,these types of questions came in my mind.He never came late.

I went to living room waiting for him to come and without realising it I was already asleep.

JK Pov:

I looked at my watch and Shit!! It was so late and the work my boss gave was still pending. I sighed thinking about my babe. She will be waiting for me. I can't even contact her as my phone is dead.

I quickly finished my work and it was almost midnight. I hurried home.

I opened the door with the keys I had.

"Babe I am ho-"

I shut my mouth seeing her sleeping on the sofa in the living room. I quickly put my bag down and went towards her.

I wasn't able to see her for so long. I removed her hair from her face and caressed her cheeks softly not to wake her up.

I gave her a kiss on her forehead and pecked her lips fast. I decided to carry her up the bedroom. She must have been so tired waiting for me.

My one hand went at her back and other hand under her thighs to pick her up. But the sudden movements caused Y/N to wake up.

"Babe-"

I couldn't complete my sentence as she hugged me tightly.

"J-jungkook"

I hugged her back and noticed she was sobbing. I pulled away from the hug and cupped her cheeks wiping away her tears.

"Babe why are you crying. I am right here. It's alright."

She punched my arm trying to be strong but it was so cute. I chuckled.

"Yah!! Where were you until now. I even made dinner"

She pouted and looked away from me trying to act mad. My hands went to meet hers and I gave a quick peck on her lips. She looked at me shook. I giggled.

"I am sorry babe I am late. My boss gave me so much work today."

"Ok. I forgive you" She said cutely. I kissed her lips missing her like crazy.

"You go and take a bath I'll heat up the food. Ok? "

I nodded my head and she went to the kitchen. Checking her out from behind, I licked my lips.

I am worried she will think that I was with someone else but clearly I wasn't. I hope she doesn't misunderstand me and think that I was cheating on her.

I quickly shook my head getting rid of the unnecessary thoughts and went to the bathroom to take a shower..........