Pepero Stick

YN Pov :

"Jungkook pay attention to me!!"

I shouted at my boyfriend who was busy continuously with a laptop on his lap.

"Babe I have to send this email please just a while. I'll do whatever you want afterwards please Cupcake"

I glared at him as he looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Ok fine"

He smiled giving me a peck on my lips and went back to work. Meanwhile I went to the kitchen to find something to eat.

I went through some of the cabinets and found a pack of pepero sticks. Smiling happily I went back to our bed room to see Jungkook still on his laptop.

"Are you not done yet?? You are always busy with work and then when we have time to ourselves you are on your laptop again!!"

"I am sorry Cupcake. I promise I'll cuddle and kiss you after I am done with this. Please babe"

Not giving him an answer I sat on the bed and opened the pack of pepero sticks.

"Babe we'll do whatever you want after I am done with this. Please don't be mad at me please"

He kept on blabbering cutely while working. I giggled quietly and ate.

(15 minutes later)

"I swear I won't talk to you now if you don't keep that stupid device away!!"

"Babee Sweetheart just a minute"

"Jungkook you always say that but I know that your one minute equals to half an hour!!!"

"Cupcake please. This is very important!!"

After almost 10 minutes he kept the laptop away and turned towards me.

"Now babe what do you want to do"

"Nothing"

"Babe please don't be like this. Do you wanna cuddle??"

Not giving him an answer I placed one end of the pepero stick in my mouth.

"Since you are not going to listen to me like this I have to do something"

He leaning in towards me while I looked at him with a confused face. What the heck is he going to do now???!!

Jungkook Pov :

I leaned in towards her and took the other end of the pepero stick in my mouth. She tried to back away but I held her neck , keeping her in place.

I slowly started eating the stick and soon my lips were near hers. I then kissed her.
I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer.

I bit her bottom lip receiving a moan from her. I slowly pulled away and looked at her.

"I am sorry babe. I promise when we are together I won't do any of my office work"

I pecked her lips and buried my neck in the crook of her neck.

"I love you Cupcake"

"I love you too Jungkook"

( I am sorry this was a little short and bad. I wrote this in a hurry)