Tears

Jungkook Pov :

I quickly opened my eyes when I heard some sobbing sounds. Switching on the night lamp I looked besides me.

My heart broke seeing YN shaking and shivering while crying. I quickly pulled her into my embrace and she clenched her fists on to my shirt.

"Babe, what happened?? Why are you crying??"

I asked while gently stroking her back. She didn't speak but kept on crying while I tried to calm her down.

"I am d-done, I can't n-now Jungkook. I hate everyone!!"

She finally let out her thoughts and I wiped her tears away, knowing exactly that she was talking about her family.

"Shh babe it's ok. I am here"

I kissed her forehead as she stopped shivering.

"Babe please don't cry. I don't like to see tears on your pretty face hmm?"

I pecked her lips as she finally looked up with her blood shot red and teary eyes.

"It's alright. Everything will be fine. If not then I am always here by your side. So don't worry"

I said while rocking her body side to side like one does to their baby. She soon fell asleep in my arms.

I tucked few strands of her hair behind her ear to look at her face clearly. Pecking her lips again I carefully placed her on to the bed.

"Good Night love"

I kissed her forehead and held her in my embrace as I fell asleep.

( I don't know how many more nights I am going to cry myself to sleep.

I comfort everyone but when it comes to me I feel so useless and hopeless.

Do y'all hate me too like everyone else does??)