Sweet Morning

YN Pov :

I slowly opened my eyes just to find my naked body in Jungkook's arms. I smiled looking at his sleeping figure. Carefully removing his hands from my waist I got up but fell on the bed due to the pain in my lower stomach and legs.

"Aish I can't walk because of you!!!"

I hear a small chuckle so I turned around but saw the bunny still sleeping with a mischievous grin on his face. I leaned closer to him with a poker face.

"Did you hear that Mr Jeon??"

I knew he was awake but just pretending. A smirk spread across my face as I thought about an idea to get him up.

"Ahhh fuck it hurts, hurts so much"

I fake cried and he immediately got up while scanning my figure with his doe eyes.

"What hurts?? Where??!!"

He held me in his arm as he stared at me. I just chuckled and he looked at me with confusion.

"Haha this was just to wake you up"

I said and he hugged me tightly taking me by surprise.

"Don't do that again. I was so worried about you"

I smiled and hugged him back.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen to me"

"Ok my strong girl"

I giggled hearing him and then placed a soft peck on his cheeks.

"No no here"

He pointed at his lips and I pecked his lips. He smiled and wore his boxers while picking up his shirt from the floor which was laying there since last night.

He made me wear his shirt and then he buttoned it up too.

"Thank you Koo. Now I am hungry"

I looked at him with puppy eyes and he giggled, kissing my lips.

"What would you like to have Mrs Jeon??"

"Cereals please"

He chuckled at my answer and picked me up in his arms, taking me to the bathroom.

After we got freshened up he carried me to the kitchen and made me sit on the counter while he made the breakfast. Well he just cut some fruits and added cereals in milk.

"Here my wife"

He handed me a bowl decorated with freshly cut fruits and cereals. I took one spoon and started digging in right away.

I would eat first and then scoop some cereals for Jungkook. He would look at me from time to time as I would feed him. I smiled slightly at his actions and behavior.

"I love you Babe"

He kissed me as his arms wrapped around my waist.

"I love you too Guk"

❤❤❤