Hiccups

(This is the 100 th chapter. Yaaaayyy. I started writing one year ago and I never thought I'll get so many reads, votes and love and support. Thank you so much everyone 🥺🥺❤❤)

Jungkook Pov :

Breathing heavily I rang the door bell of my best friend YN's house. I waited for a few minutes before the door finally opened.

"Oh Hi Jungkook"

"Hiii cupcake"

"What are you doing here at this hour??"

"Well I need some help in Maths"

I showed her the book in my hand while lying shamelessly. I just wanted to spend time with her, well everyone knew that I had a thing for her except the beautiful girl herself.

"Again???!!"

"Don't be like that cupcake. If you help me with Maths then we'll go to the library, you can choose any book and I'll buy it for you"

"Really??? Oh gosh there's a new book out and I want that so badly. I'll surely help you. Come inside"

I smiled hearing her. Removing my timberland shoes I went inside her house.

"Do you need some water or anything?"

"Nope. I am fine"

She smiled at my answer and lead me to her bedroom. She sat on a chair in front of her work table and offered me another chair. I kept my books on the table and made myself comfortable.

"So we'll start now"

She opened the book, flipping through the pages as she concentrated on teaching me.

But my attention was on her the whole time. I observed her lip movements as she talked, her bright hazel brown eyes which attracted me a lot and the little actions she did while explaining, everything about her was so freaking cute.

She then suddenly looked at me taking me by surprise.

"Do you understand?"

"Oh ah y-yes definitely!!"

She smiled at me and ruffled my hair.

"Aww good boy"

I smiled at her compliment, looking at her lovingly. I slowly placed my hand on top of her and tried to intertwine her fingers with mine but just then -

*Hiccup*

I giggled as I heard that sound coming from her.

"I am sorry. I'll just go drink water"

I left her hand sadly as she went to the kitchen to drink water. After sometime she came back with a water bottle and then sat besides me.

"So we'll continue no -"

*Hiccup*

Her eyes widened and she bowed a little while apologizing.

"I am so sorry *hiccup* i don't know what's wrong with me *hiccup* I tried some breathing exercises *hiccup* and even drank water *hiccup* but - "

I didn't let her continue as I pressed my lips onto hers gently. She freezed as she realized that I was kissing her. I moved my lips over hers softly as I kissed her lovingly. I smiled when she finally kissed me back. I then slowly pulled away and looked at her.

"I read somewhere that kissing helps to stop hiccups"

I said and she looked at me with wide eyes and flustered self.

"I love you I really do Cupcake. I have liked you since the very beginning. You are so nice and kind that I couldn't stop myself from falling for you soooo will you be MINE? "

I asked her out with hope in my eyes. She nodded her head shyly and I smiled brightly.

"It's a yes??"

"Yess I love you too Jungkook"

I couldn't control my happiness so I hugged her tightly.

"I never thought you would say yes. Gosh I love you so much"

She giggled and wrapped her arms around me, hugging me back.

"It's our first day right??"

I asked as I pulled away from her.

"Yes - "

*Hiccup*

I smirked as I heard that sound again.

"Don't worry I'll stop all your hiccups today"

I slowly leaned in to capture her lips again. ❤❤❤

(How was this????

And also you can ask me any questions you want. I'll answer if I find the questions comfortable 🥰🥰)