Mommy

YN Pov :

I sighed as Jihoon and Jungkook held my hand at the same time.

"Mommy is mine"

"No mine daddy!!!"

There they go with their fight again!!

"Will y'all please stop it?? And leave my hand!!"

They immediately did what was told and I glared at them.

"Babe tell Jihoon to stop!! I need you right now"

"Nooooo don't go with daddy, I want mommy to read me fairytale as I sleep"

Getting down on my knees I stared at our son and caressed his hair softly.

"You go to your room and I'll come after talking to your daddy to read you a fairytale ok??"

He nodded his head and I smiled, pressing a kiss on his forehead.

"Good boy"

I complimented as he ran in tiny to his room. I then turned around to look at my husband.

"What do you want Jungkook??"

"You!"

"Not tonight"

I said, about to go in Jihoon's room but he held my hand, preventing me from doing so.

"For fck's sake we haven't done it in months!! I need you right now"

I sighed before answering.

"Do you remember the deal we made?? Our son before your freaking hormones"

He rolled his eyes as he pulled me closer, our shapes rubbing against each other, provoking some sensations into me that I shouldn't feel.

"I know darling but please I really want to be inside of you right now. I'm desperate please babe"

He said, his lips on my neck kissing me gently. I gripped his biceps as he pushed down my top, my bra now visible.

Feeling him smirk against my skin my eyes widened and I quickly pushed him away.

Gosh I almost gave in.

"Jungkook no!"

I strictly said making him pout. I'm not going to fall for his tricks this time.

"Don't you dare do something stupid"

I said warning him.

"Ok fine! Give me a kiss at least"

Debating with myself about his request I finally gave up and leaned in to kiss him.

Just as our lips met he wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing me roughly. I quickly hit his chest, telling him to let me go.

I hope Jihoon doesn't come out of his room.

After struggling to get out of his strong grip he finally pulled away while my breathing was still heavy.

"I shouldn't have trusted you!"

I made a comment as I hit his shoulder. Quickly turning around and going to our son's room, I heard him giggle behind my back.

Jungkook Pov :

I smiled as I followed my wife to our son's room.

Ignoring her burning glare I sat on the bed as she took out a book to read it to Jihoon.

I smiled looking at them, Jihoon paying full attention to YN reading.

Giggling quietly I laid down besides them, our son in the middle of us.

(Time skip)

I yawned as the story finally came to an end. Looking at my left I saw Jihoon sleeping as YN kept the book asides and made herself comfortable under the blanket.

I did the same and kissed both of their foreheads.

"Good night. I love y'all"

I said drifting to a deep slumber with them.

❤❤❤

How was this?