Sin

This took me a long to write so I hope I get a lot of good comments but I am not going to keep my expectations "too" high about it cause I know how some readers are.

But anyway let's get going :
_________________________________________

YN Pov :

"Jungkook no"

I whispered as he pinned me on the wall while kissing and sucking on my neck.

"Stop this"

I said fuming with anger but he kept on going, creating red and purple marks all over my skin. I unexpectedly moaned his name loudly making him smirk.

With all my strength I pushed him away while breathing heavily.

"We shouldn't be doing this"

I said while he just stared at me.

"Do you love me??"

He asked suddenly taking me by surprise. He looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes and I gulped, slightly nodding my head

"Yes I do love you but -"

He didn't let me complete my sentence as he pressed his lips onto mine, kissing me lovingly and passionately. After trying to resist his soft lips I finally gave up and kissed him back.

I grabbed his hair and pushed him more towards me as I kissed him hard with the same amount of passion.

This is wrong, this is a sin but I can't help but to get lost in his touch, in his kisses, in his love.

I moaned into the kiss as he grabbed my waist and helped me grind onto him. I opened my eyes realizing what was happening. I slowly pushed him away and he groaned.

"Babe what now??"

He asked raising his voice and I could feel tears forming in my eyes slowly threatening to fall.

His eyes turned soft and he caressed my face gently with his cold fingers.

"Jungkook I love you but I am married!!"

I finally let out as tears poured down my eyes.

"Not that shit again. For God's sake don't tell me that the arrange marriage means something to you!! You don't love him and he doesn't love you so what's the fucking problem??!!"

"But then too I am legally married to someone else"

He held my chin harshly as he made me look at him. I gulped while staring at his burning gaze.

"You love me and so do I. You are mine only mine got it?? And get divorce with him as soon as possible"

He tried to kiss me but I kept my hand in between, preventing his lips from touching mine.

"What the hell is wrong with you babe??!! I want you now and I can't freaking wait anymore"

"Jungkook I already said no so please don't force me"

He chuckled darkly sending shivers down my spine.

"Oh woow look at you caring for your fake marriage and that husband of yours who goes around fucking all the girls he sees"

I felt disgusted as he spoke those words.

"Jungkook don't speak bad about him just so you could have sex with me"

"First of all I don't want to fuck you or have sex with you, I want to make love to you cause I care for you and second of all I have evidence if you don't believe me"