0.1

Before you read, please know that this book contains the following;

Eating disorders such as bulimia and anorexia, calorie counting, nicotine addiction, and withdrawals, mentions of rape/forcing and abuse , flashbacks of rape/forcing and abuse, mentions of pedophilia, depressive episodes/depression, crippling anxiety, self-harm/cutting, negative thoughts, and PTSD.

I am NOT trying to romanticize/promote eating disorders, self-harm, or pedophilia at all in this book. If you think that I am...then... Uh... Leave... I'm not trying to make any of it seem like it in any way possible!

Please read with caution and if you get triggered by anything listed above, please stop reading.

Also, please DO NOT comment your WEIGHT, anything about your BODY, any NUMBERS which include weight, calories, etc, anything promoting SELF HARM, SMOKING, PEDOPHILIA, OR EATING DISORDERS, or SPOILERS from my other books.

I will NOT hesitate to call you out if it's excessive, I will delete any accidental comments on it.

Enjoy♡☆

ALSO-

Bash is short for Sebastian, I don't like typing shit out and Bash is his nickname. Same with Amberly, Amber is it shortened.

"Finally." Percy sighs, snatching the kitchen scissors from the knife block, staring at the hospital bracelet. He read the words for a second before snipping it, hastily throwing the plastic away. "Fucking finally."

His wrist seemed naked and bare, it was odd only seeing faded scars and not the flimsy, dumb bracelet over them.

Footsteps raced into the kitchen, small feet padding loudly against the tile. A buckle jingles, soft paws thump, following after the footsteps.

A small body crashed into Percy's legs, the blonde almost fell over if the counter wasn't beside him.

"Percy!" The blonde's younger, half-brother sang, grinning, a mouth full of baby teeth. "You're back! You're back! You're back!"

The boy let out a happy sigh, carefully scooping the toddler up, struggling slightly. "Did you miss me?"

Sebastian moved his head rapidly, clinging to his brother in a hug. His dark curls bounced with his nodding. "Yeppity yep! So did Mama and Daddy! And Kaine! And Lee!" He pointed down to the dog, "and Remi!"

Percy smiles, kissing the boy's head that had a mop of curls on it. "I don't think Remi missed me, bud."

"He did, he did! He tells me!"

With a chuckle, Percy glanced behind Bash. His eyes froze on the large pot on the stove, the containments simmering and bubbling. Percy could hear it.

A lump formed in his throat, he wondered what was in there. He swore his stepdad mentioned supper on the ride home from the hospital, but Percy was more interesting in awing at the sights he hasn't seen in weeks.

The sound of his brother's voice brought Percy out of his assumptions on what was for dinner.

"Watch Blue Clues?"

Percy nodded, deciding watching a childhood show was a better thing to do than to stare at the large pot, resisting the urge to peek inside.

"Yeah, we can watch it until Kaine and Amberly come home..."