0.29

Yes, I was smoking while writing the beginning-

Percy sucks in the white stick, his fingers were growing warm from how close they were to the burning tip.

His throat burnt and felt awfully tingly, tight and hot. The most disgusting taste lingered on Percy's tongue.

But that burn and taste made him suck in more, wanting a second cigarette. Percy tapped the ashes dying at the end, the white and grey shrivels scattering on his clothes.

Percy grumbles and wiped the powdery ash off, not wanting to reek of cigarettes. The cigarette was continuing to burn, growing closer to his fingers.

Just one last hit then put it out.

I've already finished most of it, a bit more won't hurt.

Percy inhaled deeply, smoke begining to fill his lungs and upset his throat. As the stick got shorter, the filter got weaker, and the burn and taste for stronger.

That's how it got him, the start of smoking the cigarette would taste gross but as it finished off, the taste and burn grew so it made him want another. And another.

It was unbelievable how addicting cigarettes were. How good they tasted whenever he wanted to throw it out.

Percy didn't noticed how small the stick got, the burning paper touched his fingers, burning him. Percy jumped and threw the cigarette on the ground, grumbling.

His skin was turning red and opening from the burn. His throat felt stuffy, as if it was still full of smoke and filth.

The ding of his phones cause Percy to jump in surprise.

Sore-Eye🌞- Be there in 5 ❤️

Me- slow poke

Percy went back into the house to hide Sorin's gift so it wasn't in plain sight when the boy came over. He forgot his birthday was just two days after Christmas.

"Where you going?"

Percy turned his head and looked down, seeing Sebastian sitting in the middle of the living room, drinking juice while working on a puzzle.

"No where, just waiting for Sorin to get here."

Bash pouted, standing up. "Why?"

"It's his birthday and he wants to see me."

Sebastian marched over to Percy, grossing his little arms angrily. "Why he come over!?"

Percy blinks, unsure what the toddler was asking. "It's his birthday and he's my boyfriend."

Bash gasped, excitedly jumping up and down. Percy's eyes widened at the sudden glee from the small boy.

"He's your boyfriend?!"

Percy shushed the small boy, not wanting his parents to hear. He wasn't sure how'd they feel with him dating again.

"Yes, yes, but you can't tell Mama or Dad yet because they might get worried. Don't tell anyone."

Sebastian gasped again, placing his fingers over his lips. "It's a secret?"

"Yes, it's a secret, only Kaine and Oakley knows."

Sebastian shushes Percy and nodded in agreement. "I won't tell."

After hanging out with Sebastian for a few minutes, Sorin arrived. Percy happily rushed outside to greet his boyfriend, receiving a warm hug in the cold weather.

"Happy birthday!"

Sorin smiles, pressing the smallest but sweetest kiss to Percy's forehead. The boy's heart swelled with happiness and warmth.