0.24

This chapter sounded better in my head... But it starts in Kaine's point of view...

Also, it wasn't supposed to be so long either but oh-

"Kaine, can I talk to you?"

The dark haired boy blinks, thinking it was ironic since he wanted to speak with the blonde as well.

Kaine slips his sweaty tank top off, wiping the moisture from his body.  "Sure, I have to shower though, so you can have a free strip show."

"I have to shower too, guess we'll just strip tease each other."

Kaine chuckles, listening to the blonde while undressing.

"So, I like Percy...a lot... And kinda want to date him... But I don't know if he even likes me..."

Kaine blinks, almost laughing. Almost laughing at the fact that Percy said nearly the exact thing about Sorin.

"He feels the same, honestly." Kaine admitted, sliding his shorts off. Sorin's eyes widened slightly as he pulled his shirt off. "But Percy's shy and won't say anything. He actually wanted me to talk to you."

The blondes eyes widened even more as he undressed from his damp clothes. Both were sore, stinky, and sweaty from weight lifting.

"About him liking me?"

Kaine thought for a moment a moment, shit, what the hell was I supposed to talk about exactly?

"Yeah. And like...dating, I guess."

Sorin's eyes widened even more, they were wider than the sky. "Does he want to date?!"

Kaine chuckles at the excitement and antsiness in Sorin's tone. "Well, that's what I wanted to talk to you about."

The two went to the showers, luckily the stall walls were short and both were able to still see each other.

"Are you going to give me the protective speech and threaten to kill?"

Kaine squeezes body wash onto a cloth, it seemed intriguing. And Sorin did bring it up...

"Possibly, but not right now."

"Oh okay... So...can I date your brother?"

"Why are you acting like you're asking for my blessing, I don't control him." Kaine rubs the soapy rag against his muscly arm. "There's just some thing you need to know that Percy asked me to tell you."

Sorin nodded, dipping his head under the faucet. His pretty hair soaked into a dirty blonde, water coating his lashes.

"It's just... Percy got out of a really bad relationship a while ago... And he has some mental issues that he doesn't open up about easily..." Kaine rinsed the suds from his body. "He's getting help, taking medicine, trying to get better..."

Kaine paused, remembering the fresh lines he saw on his brothers arm not too long ago after he shut everyone out.

"Percy tends to shut people out. To forget to take care of himself. He can get snappy or not talk at all. He can be very sensitive and overthinks. He struggles with some things that are not my place to tell."

Sorin listened closely, absorbing the information. His face was blank but he didn't seem judgemental about Kaine's words.

"I'm not saying that Percy is hard to handle... And I'm not telling you all this to scare you away." Kaine heavily assured, pausing to splash water in his face. "But he wanted me to let you know and... I guess...prepare you? He's quite moody sometimes, if you haven't noticed."