0.12

I got a 62 on my test and instead of a 36 I have a 68 in the class.

This chapter is italicized some bc it's a flashback-

also, unedited-

Percy's chewed nails dug into his palm, his other hand clutching a pillow close to him.

Sob-like hiccups left his mouth, it was hard to try quieting himself since he was having troubles steadying his breath.

Thoughts were screaming at him, scenes and awful, the most horrible memories were running through his corrupt head.

"I just want to watch the movie." Percy whispered, feeling a bulge press against his bottom. His chest was tight, his nerves unfolding.

"The movies boring."

Percy frowns, turning towards him. Want filled his eyes, deep need.

"I like this movie...can we please just watch the movie? I don't really want to do anything today.."

He rolled his eyes, scoffing bitterly. His arms unwrapped from around Percy's waist, his body scooting back and towards the wall.

"Don't be like that... I really just want to watch the movie. You said that's all we would do..."

He didn't reply, his jaw clenched angrily. Guilt hit Percy like a train, he just wanted to satisfy his boyfriend.

But he was no in the mood to do anything sexual, the last few times they've done anything were messy.

"Guess you don't love me."

"I love you so much." Percy insisted, frowning gently. His body turned towards the other boy. "I just am not in the mood and ate today."

"You eat too much and always make a mess in bed."

Percy's frowns, the words piercing him. Piercing him worse than he ever though.

"I'm sorry."

He continued staring at Percy,  scowling. "Can we please?"

"I want to watch the movie and I just ate."

Percy went to turn around, but a hand gripped his shoulder, forcing his back around. His eyes widened, his heart dropping.

"C'mon, just a quick round."

"I don't want to."

His face hardened horribly, disgustingly. His grip tightened, Percy's head was beginning to spin, his stomach clenched.

"I don't care what you want."

Percy shuddered, his entire body thrashed at the memory. That was one of the worse nights of his life. It was the night the physically and mental abuse and forcing started.

It was the night Percy's life was ruined. The night he started eating less so he didn't get hit for being messy. The night everything started going horribly wrong and he didn't tell anyone.

He choked on his cries, his nails breaking through the soft skin of his palm.

He wanted the thoughts to stop. Just fucking stop for one fucking second. He just wanted to catch his breath, which got stuck in his throat, causing hyperventilating.

Percy wished Kaine was home, that Oakley was over, they both had practice today. On a fucking Saturday. His mom was out with Sebastian, shopping.

He was alone with his thoughts, alone in the house. Oh god he felt so lonely.