0.10

This chapter starts off kinda slowish and lowkey sucks, sorry-

"Want anything to eat?"

Percy tensed at the question, he let out an awkward laugh and shook his head. "No thanks."

Beau nodded and contiued leading Percy towards his room, smiling softly. Percy curiously glanced around, observing the family portraits and random plants.

It seemed like he had the perfect family, his parents were sweet, still happily together, his older sister was doing well, a nurse in college, his family dog was yappy, still active.

The house was huge considering it was only the three of them and a small dog. It smelt flowery, a few expensive candles were lit in the kitchen.

"Do you like video games?"

No, I absolutely despise them.

"Uh, kinda..."

Beau clicked on his TV, picking up controllers. He turned to Percy with a charming grin that made Percy weak.

"Do you want to build a house together in Minecraft and imprison villagers?"

Oh! I love Minecraft! That was one of the only video games Percy enjoyed. He wasn't a fan of racing games or violent, action ones.

"Sure!"

Percy didn't mean to sound so eager and excited, but the offer made his heart warm.

Beau set up the console while Percy awkwardly waited on the brunettes bed, biting nervously at his thumb.

He was always an anxious mess when going to other people's houses. He doesn't go to others hours that much but when he does...

They soon began playing, Percy felt slightly better running around in a virtual world and breaking blocks.

"You build, I mine?"

Percy nodded at the plan, he hated mining because it gets dark, sometimes he runs into zombie caves.

Percy felt calm, casually building a wooden house.

"So, tell me about yourself."

The blonde blinks, unsure what to say. He was just a teenage boy struggling horribly with eating disorders and depression.

"What do you want to know?"

Beau laughs gently, beautifully, and shrugged. "I dunno, hobbies? Family? Favorite things?"

Do I even have any hobbies? I just sleep and cry over food.

Oh I play go fish with Sebastian though! And Rummy with Kaine.

"I like playing cards with my brothers... Uh... I like watching movies... I'm sorry, I'm kinda boring. I just hang out with my brothers and sleep."

Beau chuckled at Percy's awkwardness, it was adorable. "Well, tell me about your brothers then."

"Uh...do you know Kaine King?"

"The coaches son dating a cheerleader?" Percy nodded, twiddling his thumbs around as he moved around in the game, placing blocks on each other. "What about him?"

"He's my brother."

Beau didn't speak for a moment, he looked utterly confused. Percy hated explaining the same thing over and over again.

"But...he's black..."

Percy sighs softly, he was slightly annoyed but was used to it. Some people were very harsh saying it, claiming Percy was lying.