0.26

There will be an intense scene in this chapter...idk if I'm being overdramatic or not, but I legit had to put my phone down for a solid hour after writing this... It's not too bad, I was just picturing it in my head and freaked myself out.

Also, idk if anyone got the notification for the update of the previous chapter because I always add my books to my library so i can see if the notification goes through that it updated and it never did, even after I published and republished it a few times...

Edit: I deleted the graphic parts of this scene from the book because of how horribly graphic it was. So, this is a short chapter due to deleted parts.

"What did you tell him, what did you tell him!?"

Percy blushed madly, pursing his lips. Oakley was desperately waiting while Kaine sat back, his arms wrapped protectively around her stomach.

"I asked if I could have the rest of the weekend to think about it, and I'd tell him on Monday, so tomorrow..."

Oakley's eyes widened, a small huff leaving her lips. "What are you going to tell him?!" Percy sheepishly shrugged. "Do you want to date?"

"Yeah...and I like him...and I feel safe with him...and I trust him...but my mind kinda...reminds me that anything could happen... Anything bad..."

Oakley sent the boy a small, sad smile, nodding softly. Her bright eyes glanced down at her phone, her eyes widening at the time.

"Wow, it's 1... I should get going."

"Just sleep here, we can stop by your house before school in the morning "

Percy suddenly grew tired, his eyes and shoulders felt heavy. He wanted nothing more than to curl up in his bed and sleep, even though he did love talking to his brother and best friend.

Oakley yawns, crawling out of Kaine's arms to stretch. "I don't like sleeping with you, you always kick." Her eyes wandered to Percy, her eyes lighting up. "Percy, we can be cuddle buddies!"

"Sure."

The two bid Kaine good night before going down the hall, to Percy's somewhat clean room.

He cleared off his bed, grabbing an extra blanket for Oakley before flopping into his bed.  Oakley changed into an old pair of Percy's sweat pants before laying down near the wall.

"I love you Percy, sleep well."

The sleepy boy smiled gently, "I love you too, Oakley, sweet dreams."

(I'm sobbing rn because my ex guy best friend and I had a routine of every single night, we'd call and tell that to each other...I'd say sleep well, he'd say sweet dreams... Now we haven't talked in a month and it fucking hurts :/)

The two soon fell asleep. And oh god, Percy wished he did have sweet dreams. He would do anything in the world to have sweet dreams.

"Get the fuck off of me!"

The second the words spewed from Percy's, a clenched fist connected with jaw. His teeth went right through his tongue, blood filled his mouth.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you are." He seethed, pinning Percy's arms down, the blonde struggling. He kicked his legs around, trying his absolute best to try and escape.

His knee crushed Percy's legs, stopping any movement. Percy tried to move more, his nails clawed at his muscly arms and chest.

He was helpless, he was so weak from lack of energy and nutrients. He's been getting weaker and weaker lately.

He forced Percy's legs apart, the blonde instantly closing them in response. And he instantly regret that.