0.31

This chapter may contain two very triggering things that I will say what it is before it's happening.

It's not about mental things, thoughts, or flashbacks, y'all will see and it may be triggering to some, most likely not but I just want to put the warning just in case.

Also, i had to look thru so many chapters to find the name of Sorin's cat...forgot he had one tbh...

Also, this is in Sorin's point of view/mindset. Also, I know some of it will seem awkward because it's Sorin but y'all will understand why.

Also, this is a very long chapter-

"Corny kitty! Corny kitty! Corny kitty!" Sebastian beams, hugging the old, four legged buzz ball. "Sorin, I take your kitty!"

Sorin chuckles, watching as the toddler pet the cat the blonde brought over just for him to play with.

"Why you name him Corn if he's not lellow?"

Sorin blinks while rubbing a napping Percy's shoulder, pressing the smallest kisses to his head. "I didn't name him, my brother did."

"Why your brother name him Corn if he's not lellow."

"I'm not sure, we've had Corn for 8 years."

Sebastian giggles, continuing to rub the grumpy cats fur. "Remi needs to wake up so Corn and him can be besties!"

"I'm sure he'll wake up soon, he's just old and naps a lot."

They were the only three at the house. Kaine was working, Jules and Isaiah was at the store, and Amberly was at her friends.

"Why Percy sleep a lot? Is he old!"

He does sleep a lot, he's like a kitten.

"No, he's just tired, I guess."

Sebastian shrugs, looking over at Sorin. "He always sleep a lot. After the hop-it-al."

The hospital? Why was he at the hospital? Was this recent?

"Why was he at the hospital?"

Sebastian giggles as Corn licked his hand, commenting how sandy his tongue felt. "Mommy and Daddy say it because of food."

Oh?

Before Sorin could ask the toddler more, Percy started grumbling and moving around. His hands moved around, touching Sorin's legs and arm.

Percy's eyes peaked open, his eye lids blinks a few times before his eyes opened fully. He was asleep for maybe an hour, he didn't mean to fall asleep.

The dirty blonde reached his hand over to Sorin's, happily grabbing them.

He's so cute.

"Good morning."

"It's morning?"

Sorin glanced at the clock. "Well, it's 4 in the afternoon, so sure." Percy hums and yawns softly, cutely. "I think someone was trying to call you or something because your phone kept going off."

The younger boy nodded, thanked Sorin, and grabbed his phone off the coffee table. Sorin continued listening to Sebastian coo at Corn.

"Uh, Oakley asked if she could come over for a bit...she just needs to take a shower because her pipes broke and the repair guy won't be there til tomorrow. If that's okay."

Sorin furrowed his brows, why is he asking permission? It's his house and his friend.

"Why are you asking?"