Chapter 5

Previously on Chapter 4

Instead of moving me to sit next to Y/N... he made me move to sit next to a woman. I let out a sigh as I walk there. I make sure to glare at Ned on the way there. He just laugh nervously at me. I roll my eyes and sit down.

This is going to be a long and boring flight

-E.D.I.T.H-

Y/N P.O.V

We are now riding a bus. Peter is sitting next to me, while I sit by the window. His hand is holding my hand as he talks with Ned.

From a far, I can see buildings. Then the bus stops. I turn to look at Peter in confusion. He turns to look at me. "Maybe we have a quick stop, baby..." he said. I just hum in return. "Wanna get off? Maybe you want to have a bathroom break..." he said. "Nah... I think I will just get a nap... I can't sleep when the bus is moving too much..." I said, sleepily.

He let out a chuckle as he caresses my hair softly. "Hmm... alright... do you want anything from the store? Like drinks or snacks?" He asked. "Some chips and soda would be nice..." I said. "Alright... I'll get them for you..." he said. "Thanks, Pete..." I said, smiling gratefully at him. "Anything for you, baby. Sleep well... " he said, placing a soft kiss on the side of my head. Then he get off the bus with the others.

Peter P.O.V

I get off the bus. Then I notice someone standing by the door. I glance at her to see her gesturing me to the store. I look around, making sure no one sees me. Then I walk towards her.

"What?" I said, after entering the shop. "I have a new suit for you... then you have to come with me..." she said. "Uhh... where to?" I said, looking at her in confusion. "No questions... just get change and we'll get going..." she said. "W-Wait... change? H-Here??" I said. "What are you waiting for? Hurry up... we don't have much time..." she said. I let out a sigh and pull down my pants.

But I before I could try on the suit. I can see a flash of light. I turn around to see Brad. He have his phone pointed at me. He must have taken a picture.

"B-Brad... it's... it's not what it looks like!" I said. "No, I understand... you wanna have some fun... you can get back to that... oh wait until Y/N sees this..." he said, smirking happily. Then he turns around and walks away. "Hey! W-Wait!" I shouted in panic.

I pull up my pants and turn my head to look at the girl. "I'm sorry... if my girlfriend sees that photo... she's going to misunderstand it... I have to go!" I said, frantically and then I turn around to chase after Brad.

Brad isn't far from me. I speed up and catch up to him. "Brad! Delete that photo!" I said. He turns to me and smile. "Sorry mate... Y/N deserves to know. Oh, she's going to be heartbroken... but don't worry, I'll be the one to heal her heart..." he said, winking at me while patting my shoulder. Then he walks away. I watch his back with my my hands clench into a tight fist. Oh how I want to punch him! If he thinks he can take Y/N from me... then he better think again. Y/N is my girlfriend... she's mine... and I'm planning on keeping her.

I get on the bus and walks towards my seat next to Y/N. I smile softly as I notice she's still asleep, as she leans against the window. The hard surface isn't comfortable for her. I place my hand on the side of her head and pull her body to me, leaning her head on my shoulder. I place a soft kiss on her forehead. I let out a sigh. What should I do with Brad. Y/N will misunderstood if she sees that photo. I look down at my new suit which is inside a bag. I notice a box on the side of the bag. I reach down, being careful not to wake Y/N and grab the box.

I open it to see a pair of eyeglasses. I tilt it slightly to see writings. "To the next Iron Man... I trust you" it said. Then I lift the glasses and put it on. I look at the box once again and notice another writing beneath the eyeglasses.

"Say... E.D.I.T.H..." I said out loud. "Hello, Peter..." a voice sounded, making me jump out of shock. I can feel Y/N moving slightly, causing me to freeze up. She moves and leans against the window, still sound asleep.

"Um... who are you?" I said. "My name is E.D.I.T.H... Tony Stark designed me..." she said. Of course... who else would create an A.I. "So... What does your name stands for?" I asked. "E.D.I.T.H stands for even dead I'm a hero" she said. I let out a chuckle hearing what she said. I ask what she do and she starts telling me information.

"E.D.I.T.H... I need your help..." I said in a low tone. "I have difficulties in hearing you... please speak up" she said. "I have a problem with a guy name Brad..." I said, a bit louder. "Is Brad a target?" She said. "Uh.. yeah... he's a target..." I said.

"Okay... activating the killing drone..." she said. My eyes widened "w-wait... what??" I said. I can feel something coming. I turn my head to look out the window to see a drone coming towards us.

I take off my glasses to get a better look. But Flash snatch it out of my hand. "Wow... I should pay for this, Parker..." he said. "No! Give it back!" I said. "No... really..." he said, insisting. I accidentally punch his face, knocking him out unconscious.

I put it on. "Do you want to cancel the drone?" She said. I was about to answer. "Did you just punch Flash?" A girl from my class said. "Um... no..." I said. "Confirm... target locked... and shoot in 5..." she said.

"Look! Baby mountain goat!" I said. Everyone looks out the window. I quickly jumps out of the bus and shoot web at the drone. I land back inside the bus just in time as they turn to look at me. "There's no baby mountain goats..." Mr. Harrington said. "You missed them..." I said. Then I take a seat next to Y/N and breathe deeply. "Okay let's start that again..." I said to E.D.I.T.H.

Man... that was close...

*to be continued*