Chapter 10

Previously on Chapter 9

I'm so sorry, Baby... I just don't want to put you in danger. I can hear his voice echoing in my head. I flinch at it, because it's been a while since I use any of my ability. But that's not what I'm worried for. It's Peter...

Where is he going?

-What Is That Thing???-

Y/N P.O.V

I'm just sitting in my seat in silence. Not really paying attention to the show. My mind drift off to Peter and his voice inside my head.

I'm so sorry, Baby... I just don't want to put you in danger. I can't help but feel worried. What did he mean by that? Is he going for a battle now? But we are suppose to be on a vacation. Didn't think he have to save the world.

Someone moves to sit next to me but I didn't pay much attention to him/her. That was until that person calls out my name. I turn my head to see Brad. I bit back a scoff. This guy kept following me around when Peter is not with me. This is getting so annoying.

"Hey, Y/N..." he said, smiling at me. "Hey..." I said, with no interest in my voice. "So... do you like the show so far?" He asked. "It's okay... I guess..." I said, shrugging my shoulders as I turn my head slightly to look at him. I don't feel like talking to him... but at the same time I don't wanna seem rude. I always got annoyed each time I saw someone talking without looking at the person he/she is talking to. So I don't wanna be like that.

He just hummed at what I said. Seeing as he didn't say anything else. I just turn my head back to the stage.

Then I feel my hand, which is on my lap being caress. I look down to see Brad's hand. He looks like he wants to hold my hand. But before he could, I move my hand.

But he tries again. This time I've had enough. I stand up and turn my head to look at him. He looks back at me with a surprise expression, clearly not expecting me to reach this way.

"Sorry... but if I put my hand on my lap. It means don't disturb me. I've been very patient towards you. Since the bus... you're trying to accuse my boyfriend has been cheating on me. I try to keep it cool back then. But now it's getting very irritating! Leave me alone! You know I'm already with Peter. So stop trying" I said. I grab my purse and turns around to leave.

Ned P.O.V

I turn to Brad to see him looking dejected. I scoff at him. He turns his head to look at me. "What?" He said. "Y/N and Peter is the strongest couple everyone would ever come across with. They never let a single thing get between them. Stop being so desperate man... you won't stand a chance against Peter..." I said. He scoff and stands up. Then he walks out of the room.

"We have to go as well... who knows what he'll do. Peter specifically told me to look after Y/N. If it's okay with you..." I said, turning to look at my Betty. She smiles at me and nod her head. "Yeah... lets go after Y/N... it's getting boring here anyway. I'm glad we have a reason to leave..." she said. Then we both get up and walks out of the room as well.

Time-skip

I decided to just go to the carnival area. I have a strong feeling that something might happen there... and that it has something to do with Peter's sudden leave.

I hear someone calling my name and turn around to see Ned and his girlfriend Betty. "Why'd you leave like that?" He said. "You know why... that guy is so annoying... can't he just bother someone else..." I said, rolling my eyes. He just hummed and smile at me.

"Come on... lets enjoy the carnival now..." he said. I give him a small smile. Betty grins and grabs my hand, pulling me along with them. I smile softly at this. It feels nice to be at ease. Especially after what has happened... especially after my dad's death.

Peter P.O.V

"When the monster appear. You have to prevent it from coming in contact with anything made of iron, because when that happens. It'll be hard to defeat it" Mysterio said. "I got it..." I said. He smiles and pat my shoulder. I give him a smile back.

After a few more informations. I leave the place and start swinging towards the place where the attack is going to happen.

I land on top of a building closest to the area and wait. My eyes scan through the place to see how many people are there. My eyes practically bulge out of my socket when I see Y/N there.

"Aish! What the heck is she doing here!! I thought she's suppose to be at the show! Why is she here??" I said, out of frustration. Now I have to focus more than the battle. I have to think of a way to fight the monster as well as how to keep my girl save. God... Y/N. What am I going to do with you.

Then I can feel the ground shaking. I shake my head and try to focus. Soon enough the monster appears. I shoot my web on the building and swing down.

Y/N P.O.V

"Woah... what the hell is that thing??" I said as a monster appears out of no where. The monster looks like it is made out of fire.

I was right

I was right... my bad feelings was right. Peter is here for a battle!

That's why his thought shows signs of fear. He's trying to keep me away from the danger. Now he's going to battle that thing. Out of the corner of my eyes I can see the same guy in suit. Mysterio.

Then...

*to be continued*

A/N: sorry for the long wait. Something happened a few days ago and I feel down because of it. By the way... I do a duet with my crush on my aunts b'day.

He's cute, right? And

He's cute, right? And... Gosh!! I'm so chubby compare to him.