Chapter 6

Previously on Chapter 5

"Look! Baby mountain goat!" I said. Everyone looks out the window. I quickly jumps out of the bus and shoot web at the drone. I land back inside the bus just in time as they turn to look at me. "There's no baby mountain goats..." Mr. Harrington said. "You missed them..." I said. Then I take a seat next to Y/N and breathe deeply. "Okay let's start that again..." I said to E.D.I.T.H.

Man... that was close...

-Reaching Our Destination-

Y/N P.O.V

I open my eyes and remove my head from a Peter's shoulder. Then I stretch a little. Peter turns his head to look at me and smile.

"You sleep well?" He asked. I nod my head and leans my head on his shoulder once again. He chuckle and wrap his arm around me. "Seems to me that you're still sleepy..." he said. I run my eyes softly. "I just woke up... my soul haven't completely return yet..." I said, causing him to laugh. I can feel a soft pressure on my forehead and smile, knowing he have kissed me.

"Hey Y/N... I have something to show you" I heard someone said. I turn my head to see Brad. "What is it?" I asked. He leans over the seat as he scrolls his phone in front of me. But he just kept scrolling.

"I swear I have a photo right here... that's weird..." he said. "What photo was it anyway?" I said. "Your boyfriend is cheating on you..." he said. I turn my head to look at Peter, to see him shaking his head at me.

"Oh yeah? What makes you say that?" I said, raising an eyebrow as I turn my head to look at Brad once again. "I saw him half naked in the boys bathroom with a girl!" He said. "Why are you taking photo of people in the bathroom? Aren't you a freaky one?" I said, rolling my eyes at him.

"Better do something useful rather than be a weirdo. Now shoo!" I said, pushing his face away. He just sit back down. I turn my head to look at Peter, raising an eyebrow.

He got the message that I wanted some explanation. "I'll explain later..." he said. "Okay..." I said. He just smile and pat his shoulder once again. I smile softly and leans my head on his shoulder once again.

Time-skip

We finally reach our destination. I grab my bag only to have it snatched from me. "Hey!" I said, turning my head to see Peter. "I'll carry it for you..." he said. "You don't have to..." I said. "You're right... I don't have to... but I want to..." he said. I let out a sigh "fine..." I said. He smiles and we walk out of the bus.

After placing our belongings to the place we'll be staying. Mr. Harrington asked everyone to gather, then he starts giving us rules. Like what time we should be back and so on. Then we are going to have a stroll around.

Peter is holding my hand as we take a stroll. I turn my head to look at him to see him smiling. "What?" I asked. "You're more talkative earlier..." he said. I roll my eyes, knowing he's referring to the little talk with Brad in bus earlier.

"I just hate seeing people talk bad about you..." I said. "Yeah... you did the same with Flash when we're on the plane..." he said, removing his hand from mine and wrap his arm around my shoulder.

"Uh Huh... that guy just gets on my nerve..." I said. He lets out a laugh and place a soft kiss on my cheek. "I'm so happy to have you, Y/N..." he said, I just smile softly at him.

Then I remember something. "So? Are you going to explain what happen?" I said. "What?" He said. "What Brad was talking about..." I said. "Oh... that... so... when we're on a break... there's a girl waiting for me there. She gave me a new suit, since I can't be seen as Spider-Man... and she just told me to strip in front of her..." he said. "I see..." I said. "Why? You think I cheated on you?" He said. "No... of course not... I trust you, Pete... I was just curious..." I said. "Hmm... okay..." he said. We continue walking and meet up with Ned and his girlfriend, Betty.

"Oh hey guys..." Peter said, while I just stay silent. They turn to look at us and smile. "Hey!!" they said together.

"Hey babe... can you hang around Ned for a bit... I need to go somewhere..." he said. "Where?" I said, raising an eyebrow at him. "Bathroom..." he said. I just hum and nod my head. He turns and whispers something to Ned. Then he kisses my cheek and runs off.

"What did he say?" I asked Ned. "Nothing..." he said. I raise an eyebrow at him. Then I just shrug my shoulder. I can read his mind... but I'd rather not. Peter could have something important that he can't tell me. I need to respect his privacy.

Peter P.O.V

"Take care of my girl for me..." I whispered in Ned's ear. Then I run off after kissing Y/N's cheek. I hope Ned will keep the secret.

I walk inside a shop and look around the place. It's close to our anniversary... so I want to give her a gift. I want to buy something special for her. For the girl I love so much.

"Can I help you?" I heard someone said. I turn my head to see the owner. "Right... I want to look for something beautiful... for my girlfriend. It's close to our anniversary. I want it to be special for her..." I said. "Hmm... I got you, buddy..." he said, smiling at me. Then he went to grab something. Then he walks back to me about 5 minutes later.

"What about this?" He said. "Oh it's perfect... I'll take it..." I said, grinning at him. He smiles and pack it for me. Then I leave the shop after paying him.

Outside the shop I open the box one more time and take a look.

"I hope you'll like this Y/N..." I said to myself. Then I close it again. I smile happily to myself and start to walk back towards Y/N and the others.

*to be continued*