Chapter 18

Previously on Chapter 17

He pulls away, only to place another soft kiss on my forehead. He leans his forehead against mine and smiles happily at me. "God... I love you, so much..." he said. "I love you too, Pete..." I said. He smiles and leans in for another kiss. I smile softly into the kiss. Yeah... I'm finally accepting my father's death.

-Fun Time and Surprise-

Y/N P.O.V

I'm sitting on my bed, with my back against the head board. My eyes scan through the pages of the book I currently read. The story is about a girl, who fight for her own destiny. She always follow what her heart told her to do, which in the end... she can be with the one she loves.

I hear the sound of tapping by the window. I turn my head to see Peter perching on my terrace. I smile at him and use my telekinetic power to open the glass door. He push the door open and make his way in, with a smile on his face.

"You should learn how to use a front door, Pete..." I said. He lets out a soft chuckle at my comment as he makes his way closer to me. "Hey, Y/N... and yeah... I should" he said, sitting at the edge of the bed. "Uh huh" I said, with a nod while giggling softly. He just smiles at me and leans closer to place a soft kiss on my lips.

"I miss you..." he said. "Peter... we saw each other yesterday..." I said. "I knooowww!! But I it's not enough. I wanna see you everyday. Wake up to your beautiful smile everyday... have you in my arms all the time. Do everything with you!" He said, he start to rant about all the things he wants to do. I blink at him.

"Pete..." I said, placing my hand on his lips. He stops talking and blinks his eyes at me. "You're rambling" I said, removing my hand from his mout. "Oh. Sorry" he said, blushing. I let out a giggle. I place a soft kiss on his cheek.

"But yeah... I'd like that too. I want to spend the rest of my life with you..." I said, smiling at him. He grins at me and wraps his arms tightly around me. I let out a giggle as I lean my head on his chest.

"Hey... do you wanna go somewhere with me?" He said. "Sure. But... where are we going?" I said. "Oh, you'll see..." he said, winking. I pout at him, making him laugh and pinch my cheek softly.

"Just trust me. I'm gonna leave to let you get ready, okay? I'll be back in 45 minutes... where something that you can move freely with..." He said. I nod my head "okay..." I said, smiling at him. He smiles and leans down to place a soft kiss on my forehead. He turns around and jumps off the terrace. I stand up and head to the bathroom to get ready.

***

I waited for Peter to come and pick me up. I sit in the living room couch. I have texted Peter that he should use the front door. He replied with a "😜" emoji and said okay.

I hear a knock at the front door. I stand up and make my way over. I open the door to reveal Peter. I smile and hugs him. He lets out a chuckle and returns my hug.

"We SaW EacH OtHer YesTerDAy" he said, mocking me. I hit his chest and pull away from the hug. I pout at him, making him laugh softly. He gently pinch my cheeks. "I'm just messing around, baby..." he said. I rolled my eyes at him. I turn my body away from him and cross my arms.

I can hear him chuckling. He walks over to me and wraps his arms around me. "I'm sorry~" he whined. I let out a giggle. I turn in his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Fine... I forgive you. How can I stay mad at you..." I said. "Of course you can't. I'm cute~" he said. I let a giggle and pinch his nose. "Owowowowoww!! Okay! No more. Baby!!! Let go!" He wailed. I let his nose go and chuckle.

"Meanie..." he said. I kiss his nose. "There... I kissed it better..." I said. "Thanks babe... but my lips hurts too..." he said, puckering his lips. I roll my eyes and place a soft kiss on his lips.

"Oh... I thought I heard you..." someone said. I pull away from Peter and turn my head to see mom. She walks over to me and smile at the two of us. "Hello, Pepper..." Peter said, smiling shyly because we just got caught.

"Mom... I'm going to go out with Peter" I said. "Sure. Be back before dinner. I'm going to cook you two's favorite food..." she said, smiling at the two of us. I grin at what she said. "Yayy~ you're the best mom!!" I said, hugging her. She lets out a chuckle and hugs me back.

I pull away from her. "Bye, mom... I'll see you later" I said, smiling at her. "Okay... bye sweetie. Have a fun day~" she said. I kiss her cheek and turns around to walk out of the house with Peter.

Time-skip

"Where are you taking me?" I said. Peter have me in blind fold. I can smell something sweet. It smells like flowers. So I'm guessing its a garden. "You'll see..." he said.

After a while of walking, we finally come to a stop. I hold onto Peter, afraid that I might fall over. "Can I take the blind fold off?" I said. "Sure... here... let me help..." he said. He gently take the blind fold from my eyes. I squint a little as the light is a little harsh on my eyes.

After my eyes finally adjust. I slowly open them. My eyes widened as I stare in awe at what's in front of me. "Wow..." I said.

"Peter

"Peter... it's beautiful..." I said. "I know... that's why I picked this place. A beautiful scenery for a beautiful girl..." he said. I blush at what he just said. He lets out a chuckle and tuck a strand piece of hair behind my ear.

"Baby... you're everything I could ever ask for. When you're at your lowest... I made it my responsibility to bring you back to your old self. I'm not going to give up on anything to bring you back. Now that you're back. I'd make sure that all the things coming from you will always be smile and happiness. I love you, Y/N. With all of my heart. So I want to ask you..." he said. He goes down on one knee in front of me. I let out a gasp.

"Will you marry me?" He said, taking out a beautiful ring. "Peter... but we haven't-" I said, speechless. He smiles at me and nods his head. "I know we haven't graduate yet. Let's start with engagement?" He said. I grin and nod my head happily.

He smiles and stands up, placing the ring in my ring finger. He gently cups my cheeks and place a soft kiss on my lips. I slowly wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him back.

*to be continued*