Chapter 11

Previously on Chapter 10

That's why his thought shows signs of fear. He's trying to keep me away from the danger. Now he's going to battle that thing. Out of the corner of my eyes I can see the same guy in suit. Mysterio.

Then...

-Return of The Lost Hero-

Y/N P.O.V

I stare at the monster as it looks around wildly. That thing looks like it wants to devour everything it can get it's hands on. What should I do?? I know Peter will come soon or later. But... how long will he take? I need to do something.

The monster swung its hand and created a ball of fire. The fire collides on a building, causing it to collapse. I stare at the fire as flashbacks comes into my mind.

Dad... I'm sorry I'm not strong enough... my voice when my dad passed away echoed in my head. I blink back my tears and shake my head. Enough... I can't continue to act like this.

I didn't realize the monster just throw another fire ball, which is heading straight at me. I realize when it's too late to move out of the way. My eyes widened and I cover my face for the impact, but feel someone swoop me up instead.

I open my eyes to see a guy in black suit. He lands on top of a building and turn to me. "Peter?" I said, my hands is still on his shoulder. I can tell he's a guy from his body posture.

The person nods his head. "Yeah... it's me... are you okay, baby?" he said. "I'm okay..." I said, nodding my head. "You're suppose to be in the Show! What are you doing in here??" He said, sounding frustrated. "I am sorry, okay! Brad is being so annoying so I can't stand being in the same room as him..." I argued, as I raise my voice a little.

"What did he do?" He asked, sounding annoyed. "Do you really wanna talk about that now? We have a monster to take care of..." I said, crossing my arms across my chest. "Oh right... wait... did you say we?" He said, looking at me with a surprise expression.

"Yeah... we... I'll join the battle with you..." I said. I raise my hand and a mask appear.

I put it on and instantly my outfit change

His eyes widened as he looks at me up and down

His eyes widened as he looks at me up and down. "Woah... it's been a while since I've seen you in this form..." he said. I roll my eyes and snap my finger in front of his face. "Hey, snap out of it! We have a battle to do!" I said, making him flinch. "R-Right... sorry about that... let's go..." he said. I turn around and fly towards the monster. Shooting laser beams at it.

Peter P.O.V

"She's back... she's finally back to the way she once before. I can't believe it!" I said to myself. "Hey! Are you just going to stand there or what?? I can't fight this thing on my own!" She yelled. "Coming!!" I said, yelling back and start swinging to join the battle.

Then another person joins in. It's that Mysterio guy. I can tell his looking at me through his astronaut like helmet. "Who's this new girl?" He said. I turn to look at him. "Call me Raven..." Y/N said. "Pleasure to meet you..." he said, bowing slightly. She just turn around and continue to fight the fire elemental.

"I'm sorry about that..." I said, apologetically. "Oh it's okay... let's focus on the battle now..." he said. Then he turns around and starts fighting once again.

"Don't let it absorb iron or it'll be hard for us to fight it" Mysterio said. "Got it..." I said. I turn around, only to see Y/N throwing a cart at it. "Y/N no!!" I screamed. The monster starts growing in size. "Uh... ooops?" She said, looking at me with a sheepish smile. I face-palm myself.

"What? He gave us warning only now! I don't know okay??" She said, arguing me. "Let's just try to find a way to defeat it..." I said. She nods her head. But no matter what we do, it just won't do a thing to him.

Mysterio turns to us. "It was nice knowing such a brave hero like yourself, Spider-Man... you too, Raven..." he said. "What are you doing?" Peter said. He turns around and straight towards the monster.

"No!!" Peter screamed. Then the monster explodes. I create a shield surrounding Peter and I to protect ourself from the debris.

When the explosion ends. I let the shield disappear. Then Peter instantly runs towards Mysterio who falls on the ground. I follow close behind him and kneel down next to him.

"Maybe I can try to heal him..." I said. He turns to me and nod his head. I kneel in front of Mysterio and place my hands on his chest. Then a soft blue lights appear.

I start to breathe heavily. Peter places his hand on my shoulders. "Y/N... stop... don't force yourself..." Peter said. I shake my head. "No... I failed saving my dad. I'm not going to let another life lost again..." I said. The glow form my hand starts to glow even brighter and it changes into f/c.

Mysterio's hand starts to move. His helmet opens. Then he opens his eyes. The light from my hand died down.

"I did it..." I said, smiling happily. He moves to sit up and turns to me. "Thank you... you saved my life..." he said, smiling at me. I just smile back. Then my eyes starts to get blurry. I fall to my side and Peter caught me. Then everything turns black.

Peter P.O.V

I hold her close to my chest. "You did it... you saved a life..." I said, caressing her hair softly. She slowly turns into her normal form. Luckily there's no one around us.

"Wait... isn't she your girlfriend?" Mysterio said. I look up at him and nod my head. "Yeah... her name is Y/N..." I said. Then I pick her up bridal style. "I have to go... I need to let Y/N rest... this battle must have exhaust her. It's been a while since she last join a fight..." I explained. "Okay... see you later then..." he said, patting my shoulder. I smile and nod my head. Then I turn around and walks away.

*to be continued*