Chapter 20

Previously on Chapter 19

He pulls away, leaning his forehead against mine. "I love you, wifey..." he said. "I love you too, hubby" I said, grinning at him. He smiles and kisses me again.

-This Is A Nightmare!-

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up to the sun seeping through the gap of the curtain. I squint slightly from the brightness. I smile to myself when I feel a pair of arms around my waist, and a hard chest against my bare back.

I slowly turn around to face him. He's still sleeping so peacefully. I lift my hand and place it on his hair, gently caressing them. He lets out a groan and bury his face into the crook of my neck.

"Let me sleep, love..." he said. I let out a chuckle and cuddle his body. I still can't believe that this man is now my husband. We have given ourselves to each other last night too.

"But we have to get up... I'm hungry..." I said. He let out a sigh and gently turns my body, making me lay on my back with him hovering above me. He prop himself up with his elbows, while the rest of his body lay on top of me.

He opens his eyes and pout his lips at me. "Where is my morning kisses?" He said. I let out a soft giggle and wrap my arms around his neck. I gently pulls him closer and place a soft kiss on his lips. I feel him smiling into the kiss.

He lowers his head, burying his face into the crook of my neck. I run my hand through his hair, giving his scalp a soft massage. He hums softly in appreciation, making me laugh softly.

"Come on, Pete... I'm hungry..." I said. Then to prove my point, my stomach starts growling. I blush deep red from embarrassment. Peter pulls his face from my neck and chuckles at me. He pokes my stomach teasingly.

"Uh huh... I can hear that..." he said. "That's why I'm telling you to get up" I whined. "Alright! Alright!" He said, moving to stand up. He's only wear shorts after our first night. I blush and looks away. He chuckles and gently grabs my wrists, pulling me up to my feet. I feel his shirt moving down, covering most part of my thighs.

"You know you don't have to be shy... it's just me... your husband" he said. I lean my head against his chest, smiling softly to myself. Husband... the word is still so foreign for me.

"Alright... go and take a shower. I'm going to cook us some breakfast..." I said. "Can't you come to shower with me?" He said. "Peter~" I whined. "Okay! Okay! I'm just teasing..." he said, chuckling. I roll my eyes and push him to the bathroom.

"Wait! You didn't even let me get my clothes yet!" He said. "I'll get it for you! Just go in there!" I said, as I continue to push him. He enters the bathroom. I give him his clothes.

"Thanks, babe! Love you~" He yelled. "Anything for you. I love you too!" I said. I smile and I hear water running inside, letting me know Peter have start his shower.

I turn around and make my way out of our shared bedroom. I walk towards the kitchen. It's just the two of us, so I don't have to worry about anyone seeing me in just his shirt.

We bought a small apartment, not far from Stark's tower. Mom told me not to move too far, so she'll able to visit regularly. She said it's so she won't feel lonely. She also made us promise to visit her often.